All the time. Arguably my best smartphone app across all platforms; simply ingenious!!
    07-12-14 10:12 AM
    Is there any trick to getting it to work with Porter or a setting maybe that I missed because I had no luck? The app is new for me tho and perhaps I have something screwed up with my settings
    I don't think I applied any special setting for Porter. It just seems to have always worked.

Posted via CB10
    brookie229 likes this.
    07-12-14 10:41 AM
    I had to quit using it and uninstall it. It created over 500 entries in my calendar for trips that occurred in the past and placed them as future events. This happened multiple times as I tried to keep fixing it. I don't delete emails and apparently it can't handle scanning old emails. Tried it on multiple versions. Seems like it would be good if it worked right.
    07-12-14 11:39 AM
    Just few minutes ago I had to book an airline ticket. When I got my itinerary it went also to my BlackBerry travel so I was surprised. I never used it before but I'm happy with this addition to my apps!

via Q10
    Me! And it is generally very useful....

But still have some problems using it on my Q10 that I never had on my Bolds before, eg won't let me manually add into it (eg a flight it doesn't recognise, or a drive or ferry journey)

Another current problem is if hotel chains send you your bookings in HTML not Plain Text - Marriott have had a recent glitch where they have been sending the booking confirmation emails as HTML (even though Plain Text was specified in my settings!) and this has meant that BlackBerry Travel could not process the emails
    07-12-14 12:54 PM
    I wish BlackBerry travel could create a barcode for my boarding pass and it would be perfect for me. For now I just email my digital boarding pass which works but want it all in one place.

I wish I traveled more to utilize this app more.

Posted using my BlackBerry Q10
    07-12-14 12:56 PM
    I’ve tried to use it this week for the first time. I set up a trip, booked my flight tickets. But it just doesn’t recognise them, even though the carrier Ryanair is supported. I’ve tried adding them manually, but even there I get an error response. When using another flight tracker it works just fine.

In general I find the app confusing and lacking in polish.
    07-12-14 01:22 PM
    I use it often. It's GREAT!

One issue is that whenever I book a limo using it, I always get a call because they don't receive all of the pick up and drop off details. Not sure what's up, but something's not being sent properly...
    07-12-14 03:15 PM
    I had to quit using it and uninstall it. It created over 500 entries in my calendar for trips that occurred in the past and placed them as future events. This happened multiple times as I tried to keep fixing it. I don't delete emails and apparently it can't handle scanning old emails. Tried it on multiple versions. Seems like it would be good if it worked right.
    What I do in your case is once installed I go to settings and I set it up not to scan automatically the trips and voila...

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 04:50 PM
    Downloaded it for a recent trip and it worked perfectly. I'll definitely use it in the future.
    07-12-14 09:15 PM
    The trip scanning hasn't worked as well as it did on bbos7

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 09:33 PM
    BlackBerry Travel is my best friend, I love the scan and auto updates.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 09:36 PM
    The auto trip thing gets me every time. I order a ticket and before it know it there's an itinerary, and close to the flight gates etc. Love it!

Z10 10.3 Straight Talk
    07-12-14 10:23 PM
    What I do in your case is once installed I go to settings and I set it up not to scan automatically the trips and voila...

Posted via CB10
    isn't that the whole point of it?
    07-13-14 03:16 AM
    I've been using it since I got my Z10 and it absolutely rocks.

It was rather amusing once when I was sitting in the departure lounge at the airport and it beeped at me -- I looked and it had picked up a gate change before the board in the airport did.
    07-13-14 07:24 AM
    Can't do without it. Instead of telling a secretary what I need, my Q10 allows me to choose my flight, book a hotel, update my itinerary and my calendar and inform all my business contacts on the fly. The Q10 is the most powerful yet underrated mobile business tool in the world!

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 08:23 AM
    I love BB Travel. I have been using it for years!
    07-13-14 08:29 AM
    I used it for the first time last month and have to say I loved it! When my flight landed and I took it off of airplane mode it would update me with gate change so I knew exactly where I needed to go. Funny thing is the when it updated me with my gate change the flight attendant didn't even know about it when I shown up at the gate to verify.
    07-13-14 09:04 AM
    I do use the app routinely and it is generally great and a "must have" for the traveller. My only complaint is that it could be so much more. My baseline comparison is Tripit and although Tripit does not have a native BB10 app it has several additional features that BB Travel could relatively easily incorporate and kick Tripit's **** :-), I would like to see rewards programme tracking, adding non-travel "events" to itineraries, adding surface travel like busses/trains, linking items to the device calendar, and some more.

BB Travel was based on the previous Worldmate product which still exists for iOS and Android devices and also Windows mobile. The Worldmate site does point people to BB Travel. I'm wondering is any agreement between BlackBerry and Worldmate is hindering further BB development.
    Thunderbuck and dmlis like this.
    07-13-14 09:30 AM
    BlackBerry Travel is a great app. I have used it several times and it is great. Rocking 24-7 with my Z10 & 16GB Playbook.
    07-13-14 10:26 AM
    I love BlackBerry Travel. I have used it for years and it remains my most useful app.
    07-13-14 10:41 AM
    i love this app. it is very quick to update you on any flight changes.
    07-13-14 11:41 AM
    I do. It is a great app and system. It is seamless and for the most part accurate.

Posted via CBQ10
    07-13-14 06:41 PM
    I use it and live it.
    07-13-14 06:43 PM
    not sure if you are aware of this, but lets say you get your e-mail confirmation about your hotel seperately (as you did) and for what ever reason BB travel did not pick up on it (sometimes it misses stuff like this.....although mine picked up on it today). All you need to do from the email confirmation you got is go to the over flow menu and select "share to BB travel' .....voila....added
    That just happened to me with a flight I booked. For some reason BlackBerry travel missed it, but I'd like to add it. Where is this overflow menu with the Option to share to BlackBerry travel?

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    07-14-14 09:19 PM
    That just happened to me with a flight I booked. For some reason BlackBerry travel missed it, but I'd like to add it. Where is this overflow menu with the Option to share to BlackBerry travel?

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    From your message/email in the hub

Posted via the White Knight (aka Q10SQN100-1/10.3.0.700)
    07-14-14 09:22 PM
119 12345