I travel about once a month for business and depend on it a lot. Nice app, slick additions. As others have said, there are a few bugs I want cleaned up, but it's a big "Go To" app for me.
    07-11-14 06:15 PM
    great app
    07-11-14 06:58 PM
    It is just too good to not use
    07-11-14 07:12 PM
    I use it all the time I travel. Best travel app there is.

SBA

Posted via CB10
    07-11-14 07:20 PM
    Every time I travel I use it.

Posted with a drop of Awesome Sauce!!!
    07-11-14 07:34 PM
    Used to use it all the time on my 9800 while flying Porter. Since I moved to the z10, I never was able to get it to see Porter flights. I use the Porter app for now but will use it again if it ever starts to work again.

A slow climb to the top is always more rewarding. Sent using my BlackBerry Z10.
    07-11-14 07:40 PM
    I travel a lot for work and it's the only travel app I use! I like the weather update upon arrival. Nice touch.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-14 08:10 PM
    Used to use it all the time on my 9800 while flying Porter. Since I moved to the z10, I never was able to get it to see Porter flights. I use the Porter app for now but will use it again if it ever starts to work again.

My Porter flights work with BlackBerry Travel.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-14 08:10 PM
    Only started using it in my last 3 trips and so far pretty good. I find it a bit choosy in displaying which airline flight it would display though.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-14 09:08 PM
    Great app. My admin gal books my flights, and email itinerary gets automatically loaded to my work Z10 which sync to my personal Z30 BlackBerry Travel app. Very neat.

Posted via CB10 - Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3247/Telus
    Last edited by pgg101; 07-11-14 at 09:35 PM.
    07-11-14 09:18 PM
    I use it all the time but it is definitely not as good as on the old BBOS in terms of the flights actually updating on my calendar. It'll show as a full day calendar reminder (like a birthday does) but the actual flight info doesn't update in the calendar. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app at the beginning and it worked but that's not a solution.
    07-11-14 09:37 PM
    I use it and love it!!! I think it's a wonderful feature. No complaints from me...

Bob

Posted With One Of My Unlocked BlackBerries > Q10-SQN100-5/10.2.1.2977>Z10- STL100-3/10.2.1.2977 On AT&T
    07-11-14 10:00 PM
    Just few minutes ago I had to book an airline ticket. When I got my itinerary it went also to my BlackBerry travel so I was surprised. I never used it before but I'm happy with this addition to my apps!

via Q10
    I use it regularly. I love the convenience of auto scanning hotel, air, and car reservations. If an item does not.scan for whatever reason, all I do is send the info via email and everything updates automatically. It also enter the info in my calendar.
    07-11-14 10:10 PM

Ahh haa-- that helps me to explain why my Porter Escapes trip was not routed to the app. I was waiting for a trip to try BT as it was the first time using the app, but was disappointed that it did not seem to do what it was supposed to. I was going to uninstall the app but maybe I will try it again when I use a different airline.
    07-11-14 10:17 PM
    One of the most useful apps by BB.
    07-11-14 10:18 PM
    My Porter flights work with BlackBerry Travel.

Posted via CB10

Is there any trick to getting it to work with Porter or a setting maybe that I missed because I had no luck? The app is new for me tho and perhaps I have something screwed up with my settings
    07-11-14 10:21 PM
    not sure if you are aware of this, but lets say you get your e-mail confirmation about your hotel seperately (as you did) and for what ever reason BB travel did not pick up on it (sometimes it misses stuff like this.....although mine picked up on it today). All you need to do from the email confirmation you got is go to the over flow menu and select "share to BB travel' .....voila....added
    Thanks for the tip. This is awesome lol I'm quite excited to start using again on my trips.

via Q10
    07-11-14 10:29 PM
    Works great on my 9810 and issues flight time change notifications.
    07-12-14 12:17 AM
    the app is pretty neat... once i was in a delayed flight that could make lose the connection (and i couldn't afford to lose that one)... the official info was that the flight was leaving in 30 min... i got a message in bb travel informing about a new delay... i went to the counter and ask for a new connecting flight since this flight is now leaving later... the airline rep with a surprised face asked me how did i know the fight was delayed for a longer time, and when i told her: i have a bb, she looked at me shocked... obviously i was the first person there and i could book a new flight... then, more people realized about what i just had done and went to do the same... another person asked me how did i know and i said: i have a bb and it gets notifications about changes in departures times, gates etc among other stuff... the person said: i will need to take a look at one of these phones...
    Rowan M and hlg8888 like this.
    07-12-14 12:25 AM
    Traded the Lumia for a iPhone 5 that fido couldn't unlock so traded that for a Moto X (which I still have) and picked up this Q10 for $200 the other day. Probably gonna try trade the Moto X for a Z30. Don't really need is since I got a Galaxy Tab 3 and a iPad lol

Posted via the White Knight (aka Q10SQN100-1/10.3.0.700)
    Yeah, Z30 is awesome, I'm waiting on the passport now though. Apps that display information like BlackBerry Travel, Docs to go and pdf reader, Kindle, Kobo etc should be exceptional on that screen size and shape. I don't really play games or media so it's perfect for me as I travel quite a lot and work on the go so having a reliable companion in my pocket is essential.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3247 O2 UK
    07-12-14 01:35 AM
    Favorite app. I use it since it was Worldmate and you could choose between the free and the Gold version. On the web I use just one set of credentials and me and my wife use the same on our BlackBerry's.

So when we have to travel single or together the travel details are synchronized in our agenda's in our BlackBerry's and MS Outlook.

Always cool when you're are traveling with other people and there is a mention of a flight that has been delayed. You're informed by your BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 02:39 AM
    Since day one. It was a pain when BlackBerry 10 launched without Travel being available it helps me with my hotels and flights. And sometimes I book hotels from within the app
    07-12-14 06:38 AM
    I used it recently...Very intuitive.....on time or delay...you get the notifications. Very reliable app. I'm not sure if such app available for other platforms or as reliable. Like BBM, I think BB travel should monetized be available to other platforms.
    07-12-14 08:59 AM
    I've used it twice, the first time was fantastic. The second time though, not so good; wouldn't accept my hotels or track my flights and failed to warn me of a 3 hour delay on the flight home, it really wasn't worth the effort. For my subsequent itineraries I just went back to using Flight Tracker and put the hotel and car rental info in my calendar, works well enough for me.
    07-12-14 09:03 AM
    Truth be told, it worked a lot better back on BBOS. Spot on ntifications that would garantee you never to miss your flight due to gate changes or the likes.

Still one of my top 10 though.
    flyingsolid likes this.
    07-12-14 09:48 AM
119 1234 ...