I was just wondering who still uses a Q10

Posted with my favorite blackberry Q10
    I am.
    But Crackberry is now acting strange.
    I can't login but I can post in the forums so long as I do it by using the "quote" button.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-19 11:56 PM
    I am using it

Posted via CB10
    01-31-19 02:50 AM
    once I find my q10 I'll definitely be using again possibly trading off with my other devices as a daily driver from time to time
    01-31-19 02:00 PM
    Just got it out of the drawer last night. I've been using a KEYone for a few months, but man I miss this little thing. It's just so much more pleasant to hold... Damn those big screens.

And every time I play around with the Q10 or Z10 I still miss BB10 it just was a way better OS then IOS and Android, period.
    Eric Morin likes this.
    02-01-19 06:20 AM
    Just got it out of the drawer last night. I've been using a KEYone for a few months, but man I miss this little thing. It's just so much more pleasant to hold... Damn those big screens.

And every time I play around with the Q10 or Z10 I still miss BB10 it just was a way better OS then IOS and Android, period.
    I feel the same way. I fired up my Classic and got that familiar feeling. I put away the K1 and started using the Classic as the daily driver. It feels great not feeling like I have a huge brick in my pocket when I put it in there.

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    02-01-19 07:16 AM
    My daily driver IS my Q10! I'm trying to figure out how to switch to the Passport I bought & still have the ability to easily switch back if I can't get used to the 3 row pkb...

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    02-01-19 09:52 AM
    I do it all the time. It does take quite some time to get used to the Passport keyboard, a few weeks for me.
    Once you do, you'll really miss the capacitive keyboard when going back to the Q10.

I've done it enough now that I have no problems going back and forth between my Q10 and the Passport keyboards.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-19 02:01 PM
    I feel the same way. I fired up my Classic and got that familiar feeling. I put away the K1 and started using the Classic as the daily driver. It feels great not feeling like I have a huge brick in my pocket when I put it in there.

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    I concur, I miss the small phone factor, specifically the blackberry os devices(curves) . I recently got a keyone and it's really growing on me but I love going back to the Q10 every now again
    02-01-19 07:03 PM
    I am using it and works great!!! I love BBQ10 Design, fits in my hand, curves adjust perfect in my jeans.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-19 12:49 AM
    Who are you all using for service on your Q10s?

I'd still be using mine, but I needed international roaming. Sprint had a decent plan, but didn't support the Q10. Google Fi has been a great service plan for me, but the Pixel is so damned big.

Uber and Lyft were a pain to use on the Q10 last time I used it, too.
    02-09-19 11:11 AM
    I am using it and works great!!! I love BBQ10 Design, fits in my hand, curves adjust perfect in my jeans.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. Back on mine after trying out the Passport and Classic. Q10 is the perfect size and feel for me. Like getting reacquainted with an old friend.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-19 01:45 PM
    My Q10 is Verizon's CDMA version, because where I live Verizon has the strongest and most reliable coverage. I don't use many commercial apps so it has been perfect for me. (Ditto my Classic.)

I'd still be using mine, but I needed international roaming. Sprint had a decent plan, but didn't support the Q10. Google Fi has been a great service plan for me, but the Pixel is so damned big.

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    02-09-19 04:45 PM
    I am. Well, technically, a 9983. However, same footprint, hardware.

Great phone for emails, SMS, BBM and of course that almost obsolete custom . .. Phone calls.

It will be a sad day when.....And no replacement for the Q/9983 on the horizon, yet.

02-11-19 06:27 AM
    Phone calls are hardly obsolete. If anything, I see more people on a phone call on their cells these days...

Posted via CB10
    02-11-19 07:55 AM
    I'm using Q10 as a second phone for text messaging. Telegram, Skype, email etc
    Can't have it as my main phone today, but it's a perfect addition to my main Xiaomi
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    02-11-19 01:14 PM
    Phone calls are hardly obsolete. If anything, I see more people on a phone call on their cells these days...

Posted via CB10
    Smile. It was a bit tongue in cheek. Although, I must admit with the number of walking smartphone zombies.....Speaking of that, I think we should penalise the makers of phones with a tax for all the inconvenience they have created by encoring people to walk with their heads down. Perhaps with facial recognition and GPS, a phone can sense when someone moves 1.5 meters with constant face to screen contact. Then use the large battery to send an electric shock to the user AND fry the phone.
    Velocitymj likes this.
    02-12-19 06:20 PM
    Not wild about the lousy customer dis-service but AT&T is the only carrier in my area with a decent amount of coverage. T-mobile has much better prices but I have a ZTE zinger as a T-Mobile go-phone that can't do anything more than a mile from the interstate. If there was a better choice I'll drop AT&T faster than a hot rock, but no real alternative.
    BTW my Q10 is currently my only phone, but I care nothing about apps like uber or social media. It does everything I need it to do, and far better than anything else I have ever used! I bought a Passport because this has physical damage to the micro USB port, and I plan to STAY with BlackBerry 10 for as long as I possibly can.

I despise the way the two major phone OS are designed to track your every move & harvest data at every turn. So if it becomes impossible to use the basic core functions of phone, texts & calendar I'll switch to a flip phone.

02-13-19 02:24 AM
    :ROTFL: Not a bad idea! :-D

Smile. It was a bit tongue in cheek. Although, I must admit with the number of walking smartphone zombies.....Speaking of that, I think we should penalise the makers of phones with a tax for all the inconvenience they have created by encoring people to walk with their heads down. Perhaps with facial recognition and GPS, a phone can sense when someone moves 1.5 meters with constant face to screen contact. Then use the large battery to send an electric shock to the user AND fry the phone.

02-14-19 06:28 PM
    I second this lol ... could you imagine the number of increasing electric shock and cardiac emergencies bc of this haha there would be a shift in zombies hopefully
    02-14-19 08:05 PM
    Silly me, I was wondering if an app/accessory like this might actually make more than 50% of smartphone users become somewhat awake at the same time? ;-)

02-20-19 06:48 AM
    By any chance has anyone seen vendors who still have unopened Q10's or Passports for sale? I was already burned by one vendor on Amazon who STILL is advertising "new in box" Passports since I was sold one that AT&T said was activated by TWO previous users... I know it's unlikely but it seems possible some exist.

02-20-19 06:52 AM
    By any chance has anyone seen vendors who still have unopened Q10's or Passports for sale? I was already burned by one vendor on Amazon who STILL is advertising "new in box" Passports since I was sold one that AT&T said was activated by TWO previous users... I know it's unlikely but it seems possible some exist.

At this point, it’s trial and error.
    02-20-19 07:13 AM
    Have you checked the Marketplace https://forums.crackberry.com/market...ell-trade-f14/ here in the Crackberry forums? Many well-known and trusted collectors in the forums sell or trade different models there and the posts are tightly vetted. You may not find a virgin device new in box, but I bet you'll eventually find something close, that has been well taken care of. Any flaws have to be disclosed with descriptions and pictures. Read some of the older posts there and you'll see what I mean.

There's also a related forum for buyers and sellers to post honest opinions of the people they dealt with, so you can easily see who are trustworthy, easy to work with, etc.

You can also post a "WTB" with a description of the device you're looking for and how much you're willing to pay. Read the rules for posting first - there's a strict format everyone must use that keeps posts easy to read, fair, accurate, and consistent in style.

Last edited by Ragbert; 02-20-19 at 08:36 AM.
    02-20-19 08:26 AM
    Q10 forever. +4 years now with my BlackBerry Q10. Never used a phone this much long. Still every day it makes me wonder by its aesthetic design, simplicity and with magic of BB10. I still proudly carry my Q10 everywhere I go. Even though I have a +2 year iphone 6s I am never interested to use it in public. Only Q10 I prefer in public because it's simple, intelligent and beautiful.

 BlackBerry Q10
    02-24-19 11:58 PM
    Q10 forever. +4 years now with my BlackBerry Q10. Never used a phone this much long. Still every day it makes me wonder by its aesthetic design, simplicity and with magic of BB10. I still proudly carry my Q10 everywhere I go. Even though I have a +2 year iphone 6s I am never interested to use it in public. Only Q10 I prefer in public because it's simple, intelligent and beautiful.

 BlackBerry Q10
    I agree. Back to one after trying out Passport and Classic. Q10 just feels right (for me).

Posted via CB10
    02-25-19 06:33 PM
240 ... 45678 ...