Still use Q10. A great communication tool. Perfect personal size. Plus a removable battery and PKB. Seriously these phones WHEN USED FOR IT'S DESIGNED PURPOSE is unequaled today. I really do not need a mobile entertainment center which is all that "popular today."
    RCJ28 and Velocitymj like this.
    02-27-19 12:30 PM
    I completely agree! When I want entertainment that isn't an e-Book I want a much larger display than ANY cell phone has. So I use my laptop! And if I'm not home but want online content then my Q1 works exceptionally well as a WiFi hotspot, and usually gives me 4Mbs to 7Mbs depending on signal strength.

For the core functions I need the Q10 gives me a much better experience than any android device I've played with, including Galaxy S9 or iPhone 9. Both need more steps to accomplish the same simple flow BlackBerry 10 provides. BlackBerry forever!

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    02-28-19 05:59 AM
    I completely agree! When I want entertainment that isn't an e-Book I want a much larger display than ANY cell phone has. So I use my laptop! And if I'm not home but want online content then my Q1 works exceptionally well as a WiFi hotspot, and usually gives me 4Mbs to 7Mbs depending on signal strength.

For the core functions I need the Q10 gives me a much better experience than any android device I've played with, including Galaxy S9 or iPhone 9. Both need more steps to accomplish the same simple flow BlackBerry 10 provides. BlackBerry forever!

Hmmm... Never heard of an iPhone 9. Is it a special edition? 😉
    02-28-19 09:33 AM
    Over five years after buying it, I'm still using my Q10 as my main phone.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-19 07:38 PM
    Hi .. I own the passport, priv and p9981 and recently I bought a p9983 user ... but I was shocked by his screen .. When I check the screen very much I can see the pixel !! Or small dots !! Note that I do not see it in any other BlackBerry device, whether newer or older such as p9981 .... Please please any one owns p9983 or Q10 Is this problem in all the devices or just me? ....I do not mean that it is a malfunction or black pixels. But there is not enough precision to disappear the pixels. That is, the image looks like the old low-resolution Nokia devices. The screen has been oled by checking the black color. The screen may be replaced by a non-original? Is there a screen has a non-original oled technology ??
    03-01-19 04:54 AM
    Hmmm... Never heard of an iPhone 9. Is it a special edition? 😉
    Oops, didn't notice the typo! ;-)

03-01-19 05:05 AM
    My Q10's screen is very clear and fonts are smooth and easy to read.

Which app are you using where you can see all the pixels? Have you checked your Settings?

Hi .. I own the passport, priv and p9981 and recently I bought a p9983 user ... but I was shocked by his screen .. When I check the screen very much I can see the pixel !! Or small dots !! Note that I do not see it in any other BlackBerry device, whether newer or older such as p9981 .... Please please any one owns p9983 or Q10 Is this problem in all the devices or just me? ....I do not mean that it is a malfunction or black pixels. But there is not enough precision to disappear the pixels. That is, the image looks like the old low-resolution Nokia devices. The screen has been oled by checking the black color. The screen may be replaced by a non-original? Is there a screen has a non-original oled technology ??

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    03-01-19 07:57 AM
    Without any application ... just checking the camera icon for example or anywhere in the screen I can see the pixels ... This device is p9983 It is expensive and I am afraid that I have been deceived by or have replaced the original screen
    03-01-19 08:50 AM
    Is there a method or application for example that I can know the original screen?
    03-01-19 08:50 AM
    Is there a method or application for example that I can know the original screen?
    The only way that you can be sure is to check the stamp on the screen connector or on the screen itself and you will have to remove it to do so. I suspect that whoever had it before you, had the screen replaced with a sub-standard screen.
    03-01-19 08:53 AM
    The only way that you can be sure is to check the stamp on the screen connector or on the screen itself and you will have to remove it to do so. I suspect that whoever had it before you, had the screen replaced with a sub-standard screen.
    Thank you for replying ... This means that there is a BlackBerry seal on the back of the screen, for example ... I have to open the device until the origin of the back of the screen and see?
    03-01-19 09:06 AM
    Thank you for replying ... This means that there is a BlackBerry seal on the back of the screen, for example ... I have to open the device until the origin of the back of the screen and see?
    It won't specifically have a BB logo or even the word BlackBerry stamped on it but there should be a serial # or stamp that you can Google to check it's authenticity. Most knock-offs have no such identifying mark and the whole assembly will just appear cheap. Regardless, if you can do the work yourself, it is not that expensive to replace the screen/digitizer assembly but make sure you get a quality part from a reputable supplier such as etradesupply.
    03-01-19 11:16 AM
    It won't specifically have a BB logo or even the word BlackBerry stamped on it but there should be a serial # or stamp that you can Google to check it's authenticity. Most knock-offs have no such identifying mark and the whole assembly will just appear cheap. Regardless, if you can do the work yourself, it is not that expensive to replace the screen/digitizer assembly but make sure you get a quality part from a reputable supplier such as etradesupply.
    Thank you for your answer ... I have visited etradesupply and other sites such as amazon, ebay ... but all the available screens mentioned that it is LCD technology .. The screen is using AMOLED technology as you know ... Is the term LCD reflects the screen General and not about screen technology? ... Or is there no OLED screen available?
    03-01-19 03:03 PM
    I wish I could pull out my Q10 or P9983 and take it for a swing as my daily driver. Such sharp looking and compact devices.... Such a shame that is virtually zero App support for BB10.

I'd even be willing to sacrifice the apps but my BBM is now on the Android side so I can't even login to BBM on my BB10 devices. For me, that's a deal breaker.
    03-01-19 06:43 PM
    Still rocking a black Q10 and have a spare waiting in the wings. As far as I am concerned it's still the best BlackBerry ever made with the awesome BB10 experience, perfect form factor and replaceable battery.
    03-01-19 11:56 PM
    Still rocking a black Q10 and have a spare waiting in the wings. As far as I am concerned it's still the best BlackBerry ever made with the awesome BB10 experience, perfect form factor and replaceable battery.
    Unless you really break the phone (drop, smash or dip in the water), it should work for ever. This thing is quite durable.

Soon it'll however get better looking than working - unfortunately.
    03-03-19 01:56 AM
    Unless you really break the phone (drop, smash or dip in the water), it should work for ever. This thing is quite durable.

You would really have to drop the Q or be unlucky. My Q's are like the proverbial old Timex -"takes a licking and keeps on ticking".....
    03-07-19 06:07 PM
    I have to agree with that! Fragility is what killed the DTEK50, DTEK60 & motion my kid owned. One was destroyed by an 11 INCH fall onto a hardwood floor. Whereas my Q10 has fallen from chest high dozens of times over the past 3 years and I'm using it as my only cell phone!

03-08-19 04:56 AM
    I'm still using it because what I need is an essential smart phone. I'm not dying for popular social apps. I can still go to Internet with no issue. I can download anything from Internet. As long as it can let me go to Internet I will be using my q10 and I know this is not gonna be forever. In some point it's gonna give up on working or gonna give me a hard time to find a new battery. Then I will stop using it.
    03-12-19 08:44 PM
    Still using one as well as Key2 LE which feels weird compared to my Q10. The keyboard is so easy to live with. Perfect size and weight. Awesome battery life, call quality, texting and email. I don't waste precious time farting around with apps. Just a great phone. If they brought this back with Android and the toolbelt they'd sell like crazy. But why do that? That would revive the brand...

Posted via CB10
    03-13-19 04:19 AM
    If they brought back the Q10 form factor with Android, I'd probably buy 2 of them up front, just to have a spare. I've been using a Classic for a while, but I'd still be willing to sacrifice the toolbelt for a smaller, lighter device again.

Still using one as well as Key2 LE which feels weird compared to my Q10. The keyboard is so easy to live with. Perfect size and weight. Awesome battery life, call quality, texting and email. I don't waste precious time farting around with apps. Just a great phone. If they brought this back with Android and the toolbelt they'd sell like crazy. But why do that? That would revive the brand...

Posted via CB10

ArbuckleWillis likes this.
    03-13-19 09:21 AM
    I have two. I still fire one up occasionally just for kicks, and it continues to run fine.

The second one I am using to share GPS info over Bluetooth to my Amazon Fire HD10 tablet, which doesn't have built-in GPS. Works great with Google Maps, etc.
    03-13-19 12:57 PM
    Good for you! :-D

I have two. I still fire one up occasionally just for kicks, and it continues to run fine.

The second one I am using to share GPS info over Bluetooth to my Amazon Fire HD10 tablet, which doesn't have built-in GPS. Works great with Google Maps, etc.

03-14-19 02:16 AM
    This has gotten very popular for some reason

Posted from my favorite Q10
    03-14-19 02:26 PM

It is actually not that easy to break: I dug mine up from the closet last week when the lower third of my "full-screen" Phone stoped working for no reason.

I have completely taken the Q10 apart for about 3 times. Replaced the Display, put in a Bold Style frame

But Not even the washing mashine that flooded it was able to kill it.

So now i do my own little experiment and maybe "app" detox .

Oh, and did i mention you can directly sync your calendars from nextcloud? That is such a great thing!

Such a Joy to Post this rom a real keyboard!!!

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    03-17-19 05:42 AM
240 ... 56789 ...