I'm still using it. And I'm loving it still. Who still uses a Q10?-img-20181008-wa0007.jpeg
    10-08-18 01:18 AM
    Yup. Refurbish them and q20classic s

Ilove these devices espec the q20classic.
    The q10 is remarkable good espec for its age butthe q20 soundsatickbetter isabitbetter andforemost the

Productivity keys arebetter

For batterytime however doingthe exactsame software andbetter radio pick q10

Posted via CB10
    10-08-18 08:45 PM
    Yup. Refurbish them and q20classic s

Ilove these devices espec the q20classic.
    The q10 is remarkable good espec for its age butthe q20 soundsatickbetter isabitbetter andforemost the

Productivity keys arebetter

For batterytime however doingthe exactsame software andbetter radio pick q10

Posted via CB10
    How's the space bar holding up?

Posted via CB10
    10-09-18 08:43 AM
    Today, after April '14, I am back! Again, after dozen phones from Nokia 925, a lot of Android plastic craps and iPhone SE and 6, Q10 is again in my pocket! And even after only few hours I have realized how powerful tool it is

Posted via CB10
    Why did you give up the LE?

Disregard. It's still my favorite, I wish it had a copy and paste shortcut.
    10-21-18 08:50 AM
    BlackBerry q10 user here!

Posted via CB10
    10-21-18 07:37 PM
    If only WhatsApp was working properly I'd still be using it. Now using Key2. Nothing like the Q10 form factor and that replaceable battery.
    10-21-18 08:09 PM
    What's app works perfecly for me

Posted via CB10
    10-22-18 12:39 AM
    When the Q10 came out there was much excitement about it's features. Then the dissatisfaction set in, quality of Physical Keyboard, and screen size. There was feverish questions about the "most recent OS available."
    I have watched the promotional videos by BlackBerry about Q10's features. It does that quite well. Obviously not perfect but perfection is a illusion to be aspired to but may be unobtainable, great concepts for new sales. Dissatisfaction is the germ of capitalism resulting in increased revenues to corporations.
    The Q10 still full fills it's promise. A convenient size, a great keyboard and most importantly a replaceable battery.
    These features are not equaled today by anyone. The Q10 is simply a great communication device and that's it!

Posted via CB10
    playfoot and dubengeldu like this.
    10-26-18 10:37 AM
    I, in addition to the classic. I have not decided which I prefer. The classic has the toolbelt, but the q10 has a removable battery. They are both unmatched in handling core communication use cases.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-18 10:57 AM
    Sure do. Pre paid t-mobile love my Q-10

Posted via CB10
    10-30-18 08:37 PM
    If only WhatsApp was working properly I'd still be using it. Now using Key2. Nothing like the Q10 form factor and that replaceable battery.
    Congrats on that KEY2.

Assuming you get the Android WhatsApp to work "properly" on a Q10, there are still features which aren't gonna work well if at all, and many reported that they can't even send a video no matter what the size of the file is.
    That plus the fact that chat backup/restore doesn't work at all with BB10... and don't get me started on the battery drain...
    You'd need at least two batteries to get through a day, probably three if you WhatsApp all day.

Typing this on my KEY2 also
    10-31-18 05:07 AM
    My daily driver! I bought it when they 1st came out in the US, and then replaced it under warranty in the first eight months. I like it MUCH better than the Z10's my wife & kid used at the time!

For me there's NO better combination of a secure OS and the fluid way it just does everything I need it to do! I'm too appalled with the utter lack of privacy in android plus every single time I've played with an android it is kludge in comparison to BB10. I'll be very sorry to finally switch back to a "dumbphone" after being well served by my BlackBerry. I personally don't EVER plan on owning an android device, I'm getting ready to switch to a used Passport I bought thinking it was new. (seller lied, still advertising new ones for sale on Amazon!)

Most of the 330 apps on my Q10 work well for me, but as long as the core functions of calendar, text messages & cellphone work I can get by, and I'll make do without any other apps if need be.

But I AM totally aware that to most I'm a dinosaur. At least compared to other users who constantly gripe that their favorite app either doesn't work well or has quit entirely.

For me, since I have zero social media footprint I therefore don't care about whether or not any of those apps are available for BlackBerry... this site is the only one I ever post things on! ;-)

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    10-31-18 06:26 AM
    My daily driver! I bought it when they 1st came out in the US, and then replaced it under warranty in the first eight months. I like it MUCH better than the Z10's my wife & kid used at the time!

For me there's NO better combination of a secure OS and the fluid way it just does everything I need it to do! I'm too appalled with the utter lack of privacy in android plus every single time I've played with an android it is kludge in comparison to BB10. I'll be very sorry to finally switch back to a "dumbphone" after being well served by my BlackBerry. I personally don't EVER plan on owning an android device, I'm getting ready to switch to a used Passport I bought thinking it was new. (seller lied, still advertising new ones for sale on Amazon!)

Most of the 330 apps on my Q10 work well for me, but as long as the core functions of calendar, text messages & cellphone work I can get by, and I'll make do without any other apps if need be.

But I AM totally aware that to most I'm a dinosaur. At least compared to other users who constantly gripe that their favorite app either doesn't work well or has quit entirely.

For me, since I have zero social media footprint I therefore don't care about whether or not any of those apps are available for BlackBerry... this site is the only one I ever post things on! ;-)

Is the Passport carrier branded or was it the factory version?
    10-31-18 06:41 AM
    When the Q10 came out there was much excitement about it's features. Then the dissatisfaction set in, quality of Physical Keyboard, and screen size. There was feverish questions about the "most recent OS available."
    I have watched the promotional videos by BlackBerry about Q10's features. It does that quite well. Obviously not perfect but perfection is a illusion to be aspired to but may be unobtainable, great concepts for new sales. Dissatisfaction is the germ of capitalism resulting in increased revenues to corporations.
    The Q10 still full fills it's promise. A convenient size, a great keyboard and most importantly a replaceable battery.
    These features are not equaled today by anyone. The Q10 is simply a great communication device and that's it!

Posted via CB10
    Yeah! Thebest with replaceablebattery and oled
    Just that bb10.1 was abysmal backthen the productivity keys and menus a mess orlacking
    Aaaaaaargh still pain inthe arse about android apps and the oled wasabit toodim. This stuff and all associated nostalgy withthe keyboards.

But that whatwas init was a lot of eeeek techies thatknow a thing or two respected and now with 10.3,3 it's the bbbbbbest replaceable batterydevice icouldeverfind.

Ilikethe q20 better sinceitsounds better andthe productivitykeys feels more valueabit

But I wish icouldve enhancedit more better but the customers - youseeit on microsoft- wanted app ecospheres and any minor weakness or negative association is a k.o. Criteria then whenitsnot perfect

Posted via CB10
    10-31-18 02:13 PM
    SQW100-3, but it worked with a non AT&T SIM card in my initial setup.

10-31-18 07:59 PM
    I just turned mine on after almost 2 years. I've missed the BB10 OS. The keyboard is dying on here the letters don't register sometimes.

I've moved to a Keyone and looking for my next phone. Glad yu guys are still enjoying it

Posting using my Q10

Posted via CB10
    11-01-18 12:28 AM
    The only thing that doesn't work on my Q10 is the MicroUSB port. I don't even have the double typing issue. If the browser certifications could just be renewed I could happily continue to use it for years!

11-01-18 10:51 AM
    Why would I not use my Q10? I have 225 apps and only use a few regularly. As I could not care less about facebook, instgram etc and use my phone mainly for work, this phone could last me forever. Frankly I don't give a damn whether some phone fashionista considers me or my device as passe. It fits nicely in my shirt pocket and just keeps on running. Just had the charging port changed and soldered for 70$. Ready until they no longer support OS10. I do like not being tracked every time I do a search or otherwise use the phone as well.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-18 10:34 PM
    I meant, I like using the Q10 because I dislike being tracked at every move on android.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-18 10:45 PM
    Why would I not use my Q10? I have 225 apps and only use a few regularly. As I could not care less about facebook, instgram etc and use my phone mainly for work, this phone could last me forever. Frankly I don't give a damn whether some phone fashionista considers me or my device as passe. It fits nicely in my shirt pocket and just keeps on running. Just had the charging port changed and soldered for 70$. Ready until they no longer support OS10. I do like not being tracked every time I do a search or otherwise use the phone as well.

Posted via CB10
    You have 225 apps on a Q10??

Since some of those have to be Android apk's, how's the battery life lol?
    11-02-18 02:50 AM
    I can believe it - I have 162 apps on my Q10 - still get a full day out of it (18 hours) - it is going to take a lot to pry this phone from my fingers

Posted via CB10
    11-02-18 06:43 AM
    I can believe it - I have 162 apps on my Q10 - still get a full day out of it (18 hours) - it is going to take a lot to pry this phone from my fingers

Posted via CB10
    162 Android apps?
    11-02-18 09:34 AM
    It's really awesome how many people still use it

Posted via CB10
    11-02-18 02:16 PM
    162 Android apps?
    It’s ART 4.3 so 16gb is huuuuuggggge
    11-02-18 02:49 PM
    Roughly 60 native apps and the rest are Android - it is surprisingly stable - even on memory!

Posted via CB10
    11-02-18 05:49 PM
240 12345 ...