The title says it all. Since the release of the Z10 and Q10 there have been numerous touch screen devices released (Z30, Z3, Leap) which are all of a similar shape - just different sizes. There has not been a similar device to the Q10 released. There was talk of a Q30 which was rumoured to be similar to the Q10 but with a larger higher definition screen. However nothing came of this rumour and no such device was announced. There is the Passport and the Classic - none of which are similar to the Q10. The Passport is HUGE with 90 degree angled edges, only 3 rows on the button keyboard, and a touch buttoned number/symbol keyboard. The Classic is what the title suggests. There is the P'9983 but the cost of this device is outrageous; I could never afford one! I absolutely love my Q10 but I strongly wish that they (BlackBerry) would make an upgraded model - a model similar to the previously rumoured Q30. Who is with me on this?

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 02:04 PM
    I do agree that for "some" the Q10 or Q5 size might have been more comfortable than going larger with the Classic or Passport. But you have to face the realities of BlackBerry, they can not afford to make five or six different qwerty devices. Based on sales I'm not really sure if they should be more than one.
    08-19-15 03:48 PM
    I'm not quite sure how many carriers have stopped selling the Q10 now but I know that my carrier (O2-UK) have stopped selling it. I genuinely believe that a new device to replace the Q10 would be highly welcomed.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 03:53 PM
    As much as it hurts to write the words, I think the reality is the Q is effectively EOL or discontinued . . . Moreover, as much as I want to and need to believe there is an upgrade in the wings, I think it impossible.

Oddly enough, in work, most of the senior people like me are carrying PKB BB's, be they Curves, 9900's or the rare Q like me. Granted some do carry an iPhone as it may be the current official company phone. However, my colleagues have the influence or authority to at least hang on to their PKB's until it is dead as they are of the unified mind the PKB is best for output. Without exception, all want new PKB's and we fail to see where is the disconnect between corporations and BB . . . Oh well.
    08-19-15 10:48 PM
    BlackBerry themselves do not even carry the Q10 via DR any longer

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2339
    08-19-15 10:54 PM
    I wish BlackBerry would create an updated q10. A tad bigger perhaps, with a four row capacitive keyboard and beefed up hardware. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-15 06:39 PM
    I wish BlackBerry would create an updated q10. A tad bigger perhaps, with a four row capacitive keyboard and beefed up hardware. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Posted via CB10
    Snap!

Posted via CB10
    08-21-15 12:22 AM
    A new Q10 running Android would be great!
    beckzyboi and ayngling like this.
    08-21-15 03:20 AM
    The perfect phone for me would be a Q10 with better specs and camera. I wouldn't change anything else, the form factor is perfect.

(If they could make the bezel smaller, so the screen was bigger without changing the size of the phone, sure, why not.)
    poisonfree likes this.
    09-05-15 05:08 AM