Hi,

The most efficient way for reading and clearing quickly the pending emails in my old BlackBerry was press conscutively "u" from inside the emails...

By pressing u from inside any e-mail, you were automatically redirected to INSIDE the oldest unread e-mail available. And just by pressing U consecutive times you were sent thru all the unread emails, one by one, from oldest to newest.

Is there any similar feature in the Q10?

Because now the process is quite ackward. "U" shortcut only works from outside the emails, so you need to press u, then tap on the email, then tap on exit, the press U again... triple work... PLUS the shortcut drives from newest to oldest (not practical to follow e-mail threads with several recipients replying to all...)

Anything I am missing...?

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 12:33 AM
    LOL, BlackBerry 10 using "Pinch to Unread". Using two fingers, Pinch In and Pinch Out.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 12:46 AM
    I dont totally agree... Pinch gesture is configurable between 7 different options. One of them is "filter by unread".

In my Q10 I usually have the criteria pinch to filter flagged e-mails.

So I have to choose whether I want to access easily to the flagged emails or to the unread? Not neat...

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 04:19 AM
    Hi,

The most efficient way for reading and clearing quickly the pending emails in my old BlackBerry was press conscutively "u" from inside the emails...

By pressing u from inside any e-mail, you were automatically redirected to INSIDE the oldest unread e-mail available. And just by pressing U consecutive times you were sent thru all the unread emails, one by one, from oldest to newest.

Is there any similar feature in the Q10?

Because now the process is quite ackward. "U" shortcut only works from outside the emails, so you need to press u, then tap on the email, then tap on exit, the press U again... triple work... PLUS the shortcut drives from newest to oldest (not practical to follow e-mail threads with several recipients replying to all...)

Anything I am missing...?

Posted via CB10
    you can pinch to zoom, and then tap the oldest EMail, - then you have to make the L gesture(from the left bezel to the middle screen and up or down).thats not bad but the U was better.
    04-04-14 02:03 PM