I switched phones today due to double type. Got the new one, restore went fine through link. Put my SD card in the new one, showed it scanned card, opened pics, all were there. Went back to check on one, now says no pictures or videos. Looked in storage and it shows xxmb in pics, xxmb in videos so they are on the card. It just says none are there when I open from the pic/video folders. Any ideas?
    05-31-14 04:03 PM
    I switched phones today due to double type. Got the new one, restore went fine through link. Put my SD card in the new one, showed it scanned card, opened pics, all were there. Went back to check on one, now says no pictures or videos. Looked in storage and it shows xxmb in pics, xxmb in videos so they are on the card. It just says none are there when I open from the pic/video folders. Any ideas?
    How long has it been? I've found when switching devices it can take a while for stuff like pictures and music to appear. I would wait an hour or two before becoming too concerned.
    05-31-14 05:04 PM
    they showed within 5 minutes. Once they disappeared, it has been about 4 hours.
    05-31-14 05:30 PM
    they showed within 5 minutes. Once they disappeared, it has been about 4 hours.
    Try shutting down the phone, remove the card, reboot, and then reinsert the card. Again it might take a few minutes for it to read and open but you should see a progress bar at the top, at least initially.

Oh, and also check to see if USB Mass Storage is set to off (System Settings > Storage and Access > (Scroll to Bottom) > Slide to Off if Needed.
    rikenco likes this.
    05-31-14 05:50 PM
    Thank you Jonsey. Your recommendation did the trick.
    06-02-14 08:33 AM
    Thank you Jonsey. Your recommendation did the trick.
    06-02-14 09:27 AM