canot find the sign out option once in my Linked In account
    07-09-15 02:09 AM
    That's because you're not supporeed to sign out, you add the account and it runs like a service, syncing your contact data and fetching messages.

If you must, then you have to remove the account - and add it again to access the app.
    07-09-15 09:19 AM
    Just go to settings -account and delet the linked in account

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 10:35 AM
    Just go to settings -account and delet the linked in account
    Will you just keep going around and repeating everything I say? If so let me know, I'll dub you my official mascot.
    07-10-15 09:19 AM
    Will you just keep going around and repeating everything I say? If so let me know, I'll dub you my official mascot.
    Ohhh cb just hide my ans this man is gonna hurt me..lol
    Man just kidding its just a coincidence

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    07-10-15 11:02 AM
    I have similar question but for YouTube, anyone?

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 09:10 AM
    I have similar question but for YouTube, anyone?
    Do you realise the "youtube app" is just a link to the browser, don't you?
    07-11-15 12:42 PM
    Do you realise the "youtube app" is just a link to the browser, don't you?
    Where did you see "APP" in my question???

I am talking about the YouTube upload account. I am having problems with it and I can't find nowhere to sign in our out.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    07-11-15 01:27 PM
    You give us few details, you get answers you don't want. That sinple.

So, the upload thingie, that's likely to be associated with your google account - the one you added to your device.

You managed to find us a nice puzzle... It's not the google account you add to the device. When you first try to upload a video, you get asked to sign in... And then pick the "user/channel" on that account...

The device went REAL crazy trying to get to the upload screen afterwards, constantly trying to reach the verify account page. Let's see hmm...

So your answer is:

Where do I log out  of Linked In on my Q10?-img_20150711_154808.png

And from now on, TELL US IN DETAIL what your issue is! I'm not ranting, I love puzzles like this, but you do not help us help you if you don't help us help you help us help... uh.
    Last edited by diegonei; 07-11-15 at 01:55 PM.
    07-11-15 01:43 PM
    You give us few details, you get answers you don't want. That sinple.

So, the upload thingie, that's likely to be associated with your google account - the one you added to your device.

You managed to find us a nice puzzle... It's not the google account you add to the device. When you first try to upload a video, you get asked to sign in... And then pick the "user/channel" on that account...

The device went REAL crazy trying to get to the upload screen afterwards, constantly trying to reach the verify account page. Let's see hmm...

So your answer is:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150711_154808.png 
Views:	142 
Size:	221.4 KB 
ID:	362054

And from now on, TELL US IN DETAIL what your issue is! I'm not ranting, I love puzzles like this, but you do not help us help you if you don't help us help you help us help... uh.
    Please share the link to the thread you quote from. I can't see the screen above as it crashes right there. That's why I am looking for a way to remove the account from the settings but it doesn't seem like there is one.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 02:15 PM
    Where did you see THREAD in my post? HA! REVENGE! SWEET REVENGE!!!!! BWAHAHAHA

I'll PM you the link to the image. The "sign out/unlink" should be visible in the very upload screen, right after you select YouTube from the Share menu.
    07-11-15 06:31 PM
    Where did you see THREAD in my post? HA! REVENGE! SWEET REVENGE!!!!! BWAHAHAHA

I'll PM you the link to the image. The "sign out/unlink" should be visible in the very upload screen, right after you select YouTube from the Share menu.
    I asked about the thread because your nonsense seemed like copied from somewhere. Where did you see me talking about Google account? We can do this all day. I also said that I can't even get to that screen you shared as it crashes. Thanks for the help regardless, I am good now (factory reset and started fresh).

Posted via CB10
    07-12-15 07:58 AM
    I asked about the thread because your nonsense seemed like copied from somewhere. Where did you see me talking about Google account? We can do this all day. I also said that I can't even get to that screen you shared as it crashes. Thanks for the help regardless, I am good now (factory reset and started fresh).
    Looks like both humor and help are lost on you. Oh well.
    07-12-15 09:39 AM