Help guys. Kind of an semi-urgent matter. There is a sale on kijiji for gold q10 at a reasonable price. It's not the price that glued me to this sale, but rather than it's BNIB sealed unopened box which is what I have been looking for.

But the reason why I made this thread is to check with you on something. The seller says the Q10 Gold is locked to rogers.
    And that raised my flags. How can that be? I thought it's limited edition sold in the Middle East, and yes it's locked to one provider in Canada?
    Can you guys please shed some light? I did google and haven't found anything about Rogers offering the gold version. Thank you in advance.
    07-04-14 01:11 AM
    I think it's real. Someone had posted a gold q10 on here somewhere. Try a search. I think he had bought it for his wife.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 01:22 AM
    Oh I don't doubt it's real. I just have no idea why the seller says it's locked to a provider.

It's not like something is locked, but the seller lies and says it's unlocked to try to scam the buyer. It's totally opposite, phone should be unlocked as I understand it, but he says it's locked.
    07-04-14 02:15 AM
    Ask for pictures. Wouldn't there be Rogers logo on the phone box of its locked to them?

Posted via CB10
    07-04-14 07:59 AM
    This phone is fine. You could purchase this model through Rims employee purchase program and they come only as locked to Rogers. If you want to be safe just throw your sim card in there and fire it up to make sure it works for you.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    07-04-14 08:24 AM