Hi all.

Still have and use my Q10 as daily primary w/a second phone being Google Pixel 3a XL. I have a few extra Q10s for spares but want to buy more (only Verizon SQN100-2.

I used to see them on eBay and AMZN including spare parts pretty cheap but now only a few or none and they are really pricy. Anybody got a line on a good supply? Just want to make sure that I have enough parts and full working units for spares.

Thanks. What are average prices you've all been seeing out there...?

David
    01-10-20 09:25 PM
    Hi all.

Still have and use my Q10 as daily primary w/a second phone being Google Pixel 3a XL. I have a few extra Q10s for spares but want to buy more (only Verizon SQN100-2.

I used to see them on eBay and AMZN including spare parts pretty cheap but now only a few or none and they are really pricy. Anybody got a line on a good supply? Just want to make sure that I have enough parts and full working units for spares.

Thanks. What are average prices you've all been seeing out there...?

David
    Why do you want any more? Stockpiling will be an issue since VZW is phasing out CDMA and Q10 was the first generation LTE hardware

I’m not sure the VZW Classic even makes sense at this point
    01-10-20 10:15 PM
    Verizon is no longer allowing of activations of phones that don't support their current implementation of VoLTE, and that includes the Q10 (and Z10, Z30, Z3). In the very near future, those phones won't be able to make or receive calls on the Verizon network at all. So unless you just want it for mobile data purposes, you probably don't want to spend the money.
    01-11-20 02:26 PM
    If you have a Verizon Q10 or Z30 and Z10 you OK for right now my Q10 was put up last month I had Verizon to turn it on I had my old Sim card inside remember it's a 4G LTE phone and unlock for GSM also if you with Verizon they will send you a Sim cards. By mail

Posted via CB10
    01-11-20 05:07 PM
    I just listed one of these on eBay, in case u r still interested. It is a "Pure White" version, comes with the leather flip case and spare battery charger. Everything is in mint condition and original box.
    09-14-20 03:36 PM
    I just listed one of these on eBay, in case u r still interested. It is a "Pure White" version, comes with the leather flip case and spare battery charger. Everything is in mint condition and original box.
    Why bother since OP can't have activated on VZW as mentioned above?
    09-14-20 04:28 PM
    Have signed on with T-Mobile for now. Will accept Q10 currently.
    Bit pricey, but AT&T is kaput for Q10s

Posted via CB10
    10-01-20 06:23 PM