Emails in my inbox in hub are showing only from april 10 2014 how I can see the rest of my gmail inbox I have stored emails before before this date,latest os 10.2.1.2102,its bad that I need to log in over browser instead in hub to see then any help?

Posted via CB10
    04-18-14 03:01 AM
    For an IMAP account such as Gmail, you have to adjust the email sync when setting up the account. So, to increase the amount of email to be synced, you have to delete the account an re-add it. When you've reached the point where you've entered your password and see the screen where you select what to sync (email, contacts, calendar), tap on "Advanced" at the bottom of the screen. On the page displayed, scroll to the very bottom and select your preferred "Initial Retrieval Amount". Default is 7 days. You can also select 14 days, 30 days, 90 days, or Forever. This page is also where you can specify the the Sync Interval. This determines how often the read/unread status is synced between your device and the server. It does not affect email delivery.

Note that if you do select the "Forever" option to sync all email, you might want to be sure you're on a stable WiFi connection when you do so. Otherwise, you could end up chewing through your data plan if you have a lot of email!

I highly recommend reviewing the info in these links for s BB 10 Gmail user:
    How to set up Gmail on your BlackBerry 10 device using IMAP, CalDav and CardDav | CrackBerry.com
    How to prevent deleted Gmail messages from archiving when synced using IMAP | CrackBerry.com

Hope this helps. Cheers
    You need to go into your email settings and change the setting for how long to show email on the device. You should atleast have the option to go to 90 days with that OS I think if not "forever"
    04-18-14 05:02 AM
    I dont have that option under accounts/email and under hub settings email,and after ota update there is no newer os then this one

Posted via CB10
    04-18-14 05:54 AM
    For an IMAP account such as Gmail, you have to adjust the email sync when setting up the account. So, to increase the amount of email to be synced, you have to delete the account an re-add it. When you've reached the point where you've entered your password and see the screen where you select what to sync (email, contacts, calendar), tap on "Advanced" at the bottom of the screen. On the page displayed, scroll to the very bottom and select your preferred "Initial Retrieval Amount". Default is 7 days. You can also select 14 days, 30 days, 90 days, or Forever. This page is also where you can specify the the Sync Interval. This determines how often the read/unread status is synced between your device and the server. It does not affect email delivery.

Note that if you do select the "Forever" option to sync all email, you might want to be sure you're on a stable WiFi connection when you do so. Otherwise, you could end up chewing through your data plan if you have a lot of email!

I highly recommend reviewing the info in these links for s BB 10 Gmail user:
    How to set up Gmail on your BlackBerry 10 device using IMAP, CalDav and CardDav | CrackBerry.com
    How to prevent deleted Gmail messages from archiving when synced using IMAP | CrackBerry.com

Hope this helps. Cheers
    04-18-14 06:12 AM
    Got it,thx

Posted via CB10
    04-18-14 06:30 AM