I have a blackberry q10, I’ve bought the upgrades and the apk files and that file is unable to install on that device, is there any solution to have WhatsApp without these files in order to work or it is necessary for the files, because if it is necessary, I will not be able to have WhatsApp since apk files are not reading nor installing. Moreover, I used to have a WhatsApp gb version 8.2 and it’s not opening as well. I need some help and solutions because I don’t want to change my phone.

Please provide some help as soon as possible and thank you.
    01-03-20 06:37 AM
    uninstall all that other stuff

All you need to do is install this

https://www.whatsapp.com/android/

its free
    01-03-20 06:39 AM
    i did that many times, it did not work, it is not reading the apk file and it is not installing & its not opening as well, i need another solution because newer versions are not reading the apk files, is there another solution at least, i payed a lot of money for all the families of whatsapp for through paypal, is there any solutions? thank you.
    01-03-20 03:34 PM
    i did that many times, it did not work, it is not reading the apk file and it is not installing & its not opening as well, i need another solution because newer versions are not reading the apk files, is there another solution at least, i payed a lot of money for all the families of whatsapp for through paypal, is there any solutions? thank you.
    Money for what? There is no need to pay for anything.

WhatsApp works just fine from the link above.

If you have a problem, you need to fix your phone.

What device do you have? Which specific variant? Which OS build?
    01-03-20 05:03 PM
    I payed the apk files for the WhatsApp, I used the link, I did it many times, it just won’t read or open nor install nor upgrade it didn’t work, my phone is operational and is working (blackberry q10) and I have the recent os 10.3.3.1463, the phone was with me since 2013
    01-03-20 05:32 PM
    I payed the apk files for the WhatsApp, I used the link, I did it many times, it just won’t read or open nor install nor upgrade it didn’t work, my phone is operational and is working (blackberry q10) and I have the recent os 10.3.3.1463, the phone was with me since 2013
    The APKs from WhatsApp have been free.
    01-03-20 06:31 PM
    Here's another link to the same version:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/whatsa...-apk-download/
    01-03-20 06:35 PM
    Update to the last OS instead of that version. I think there were issues with it and android apps
    01-03-20 06:36 PM
    Also I did that, still the same issue, the apk files of the new version is not opening, not installing and unable to install even with the latest OS
    01-04-20 02:39 AM
    they are not free, I payed for them through PayPal, these apk files usually directs me to that site
    01-04-20 02:40 AM
    I did update to the latest OS, and still the same issue with all the WhatsApp versions, the apk file is the problem, whoever made the apk file made it work on all phones except bb10, there must be other solutions because I tried everything yesterday and before yesterday. The phone is operational, everything is working just for the records
    01-04-20 02:44 AM
    they are not free, I payed for them through PayPal, these apk files usually directs me to that site
    You got fooled then because there is no fee to download from the whatsapp site. I bet you got suckered by Nemory.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    01-04-20 05:26 AM
    then what do I do, if nemory fooled me and nothing is working and files are not opening honestly in which the sites u gave me, meaning I don’t have WhatsApp till appropriate files get fixed, then what? What can I do, I need some cracks of the WhatsApp or some file that can be readable or something or the versions should be fixed or something, what do I do then? Or a specific version of WhatsApp that is compatible to my phone or something?!?
    01-04-20 05:36 AM
    If I got fooled my nemory and the sites you gave me are not working and knowing that my phone is operational, and apk files are not working, there must be a crack version of WhatsApp or something, I did uninstall and install process many times through the links and literally and honestly showed me unable to install app, now what do I do?! The apk files should be compatible to the phone or the versions of WhatsApp should fix themselves or something because I tried everything and if these issues aren’t solved, then I don’t have WhatsApp due to these issues I’m facing, I need something else, and thanks for the help by the way, but there should be another solution other than those 2 links?
    01-04-20 05:45 AM
    I need something else, and thanks for the help by the way, but there should be another solution other than those 2 links?
    You might need to delete/uninstall every app or file you've downloaded that is related to WhatsApp, and then download and install the apk from conites' link.
    01-04-20 06:27 AM
    But if I delete everything related to WhatsApp and then re-install and then showed me unable to install app, then we are back to the same issue? Is there another solution if that happens, because if it stays like that, I won’t have WhatsApp and in these countries people use WhatsApp a lot instead of bbm
    01-04-20 06:37 AM
    If I were you, I'd do as Ben suggests; I'd first delete everything related to WhatsApp from my phone, and I mean absolutely everything, and then download the link conite provided above. It works with no issues at all. And it's free.
    01-04-20 08:36 AM
    But if I delete everything related to WhatsApp and then re-install and then showed me unable to install app, then we are back to the same issue? Is there another solution if that happens, because if it stays like that, I won’t have WhatsApp and in these countries people use WhatsApp a lot instead of bbm
    EVERYONE who needs WhatsApp is using that direct link above. It DOES work well. You will have to uninstall all previous WA files/installs, then reboot, wait for 10 minutes or so, and use the above link to reinstall. If you don't believe us do a search here on CB forums and see for yourself. There are several threads confirming the WhatsApp direct download.

Here is an example of a VERY recent fix for a WA user: https://forums.crackberry.com/genera.../#post13478302

Read posts 11, 12, 13, and 14 starting with Ben xfg's post (thanks Ben!).

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by brookie229; 01-04-20 at 09:37 AM.
    Ben xfg likes this.
    01-04-20 09:12 AM
    nthg worked, still same issue, it usually read all the previous apk files till version 8, version 8.2 started the problem, anyways, thanks all
    01-04-20 11:03 AM
    As discussed above, please delete everything related to WhatsApp on your device and then download version 2.19.360. I believe it's the one that conite provided above. There's no reason it won't work, because it does work flawlessly. Prior to that, please follow all above tips and you should be well to go!
    01-04-20 12:18 PM
    As discussed above, please delete everything related to WhatsApp on your device and then download version 2.19.360. I believe it's the one that conite provided above. There's no reason it won't work, because it does work flawlessly. Prior to that, please follow all above tips and you should be well to go!
    It's also possible that his android runtime may be borked. He may need to do an entire OS reinstall via autoloader. First do a hard reboot with power key held down for 12 seconds or so THEN wait for 10 minutes until the runtime re-initializes then try the WhatsApp install again BUT only after all other WA files etc have been deleted. If this still does not work then an autoloader with a fresh OS install should be done.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-20 12:45 PM