I bought a bb q10 and I'll worried how am I going to use WhatsApp after December 2017....
    10-30-17 06:19 AM
    Omg lol.. download the APK and then sideload waa fixture on your phone and you can use the Android version there's so many links on here about this issue just search it on here crackberry done handled this issue.
    10-30-17 06:26 AM
    Omg lol.. download the APK and then sideload waa fixture on your phone and you can use the Android version there's so many links on here about this issue just search it on here crackberry done handle this issue
    Yes, but many have commented on here that WhatsApp could block this method at same time.
    10-30-17 06:29 AM
    Yes, but many have commented on here that WhatsApp could block this method at same time.
    Is it possible for them to know that your using it on a BlackBerry 10?
    10-30-17 06:44 AM
    Is it possible for them to know that your using it on a BlackBerry 10?
    I'm sure your IMEI gives your device away. I've always had the impression that information like that is shared with app provider when you give them access to your device.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    10-30-17 06:49 AM
    I'm sure your IMEI gives your device away. I've always had the impression that information like that is shared with app provider when you give them access to your device.
    Ive been using the Android version for about 2 years now and I haven't been shut down yet. Not saying it won't happen but so far so good
    10-30-17 06:55 AM
    Ive been using the Android version for about 2 years now and I haven't been shut down yet. Not saying it won't happen but so far so good
    It's been mentioned/implied on here, that it would happen when they finally block access/shut down BB and older device OS mentioned in their warning notifications. I don't think anyone knows for sure, but I'd definitely have a plan B if you're on a planned obsolescence platform, like a cheap Android device for WhatsApp.
    10-30-17 07:03 AM