ok, i did a search and couldn't find what you see in the lower left of my q10's screen, so i apologize if it's been discussed/found/identified before. i didn't know what to call it when searching the forums, so i'm left with calling it a status screen.

when i swiped down from near the battery icon/upper left of the screen, this status screen popped up. when i swiped again, it changed to what looked like a cpu meter (it was a live graph showing what seemed to be clock cycles of sorts).

i'm using an unlocked, brand new and unbranded q10 (i bought it from the vendor kevin mentioned in an earlier post about the t-mobile q10s for $250) and i'm running 10.3.1.1016 from the autoloader.

if you know what this is, then thanks in advance for making me smarter.

What is this on my Q10's screen?-img_0933.jpg
    anand_ma and clickitykeys like this.
    11-05-14 12:15 AM
    (err....apparently i don't know how to rotate the image in the post either...)
    11-05-14 12:16 AM
    11-05-14 12:18 AM
    Swipe down from your battery icon to hide it.

Posted via CB10
    anand_ma likes this.
    11-05-14 12:24 AM
    the thing that astonish me is that you did actually take the time to search, but you couldn't find anything. CB search really sucks big time cause these threads about this issue pop every other day!

Like poster above said, just swipe on your battery icon a couple of times.

The easiest way is to do it from the lock screen, so you're not pulling down the quick settings.

Posted via CB10
    Cranky and anand_ma like this.
    11-05-14 12:26 AM
    the thing that astonish me is that you did actually take the time to search, but you couldn't find anything. CB search really sucks big time cause these threads about this issue pop every other day!

Like poster above said, just swipe on your battery icon a couple of times.

The easiest way is to do it from the lock screen, so you're not pulling down the quick settings.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. I try to do a CB search before posting a question but it is a hit or miss at times. I will usually do a browser search first.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    11-05-14 08:26 AM
    i appreciate you guys sharing that knowledge with me.

i had never seen it before until now. frankly it's a p.i.t.a. because i'm left-handed so when i do the swipe with my thumb, i seem to always hit that special spot just right to activate it and then it seems like i can't make the damn thing go away once it's on the screen!

(and yes, the search function sometimes isn't as helpful as it could be...)
    11-05-14 09:18 PM
    Debug mode.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 09:26 PM