I have a long list so here we go...

1. Ending a call should not bring back the call screen
    2. HUB dark/ light theme
    3. Call settings in the phone app should be in the settings app where everything else is
    4. My contacts now show their email address instead of phone number under their name when i search for them from the home screen, need it reverted back to phone numbers
    5. Since the new priority HUB icon they moved the call icon down and now i have to click on the 3 dots to call someone from a text message...
    6. With the new 10.2 OS you can reply to messages from any screen but once you press the send button the message bar goes away, I would like it to stay there and have an option to close it (perhaps an "x" button)
    7. Ability to put more apps in folders (scroll right/left once in folder)
    8. Simple password for Q10 (number password always need to press alt key)
    9. Add battery percentage
    10. ability to create polls/ voting system in bbm group convos (example to vote on a bar/ restaurant to go to with a group of friends etc...)
    11. add wireless printing support directly to network printer (no need to install app on computer)
    12. ability to add extensions to browser (such as adblocker)
    13. detect phone numbers on webpages, emails etc ability to call them by tapping on them
    14. ability to switch bb id's without wiping phone
    15. remote search on server for regular email accounts (non work accounts/ active sync accounts).I believe my 9900 or Galaxy s2 had that feature can't remember which one...
    16. ability to back up entire phone to an image either stored on sd card or computer (kind of like "windows easy transfer")
    17. widgits would be cool unless google has a patent
    18. BB assumes all 8 digit alpanumeric characters in a sequence are BBM pins but sometimes could be a
    reference to a website link and it will try to add it to your BBM instead of opening a webpage for that link...
    19. ability to toggle VPN on/off from the drop down menu on home screen (or customisable) (only for q10 since there is an empty space)
    20. ability to quickly select more than one contact for text messaging by pressing the "+" button, exactly how you can for emails
    21. ability to toggle between 3 different notifications profiles instead of 2 from the drop down menu on home screen
    22. separate wallpaper for background and lockscreen
    23. GET RID OF ESSENTIAL TONE its super annoying epically if every new app is auto set to it, even Facebook and whatsapp is set to it. whenever you a get a FB/ whatsapp message you hear that stupid essential tone.

PS: will edit this post if I come across anything else...
    anibb and rai187 like this.
    10-13-13 02:32 PM
    Or have a line on top of screen showing time, date, temp. Add dedicated answer phone/end phone call when in call, phone doesn't go to sleep

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 03:23 PM
    Home screen more customizable. I would like it to where you can place the icons in any row you want without having to have the row filled.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 03:30 PM
    Led network coverage light. Miss it.

Posted via CB10
    Nolanappraiser likes this.
    10-13-13 05:31 PM
    Great list! I have many of those concerns as well...let's hear some more ideas!
    10-13-13 05:35 PM
    Led network coverage light. Miss it.

Posted via CB10
    I forgot all about that actually!
    10-13-13 06:05 PM
    Option allowing you to choose whether you want to unlock the phone by pushing the number-keys or not.

Customization of the loudness of the single notifications/ringtones. Right now you may only toggle the volume for all notifications.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 06:32 PM
    Have "notes" app like before
    Loved it for adding notes or messages when I didn't have. A pen. Like taking orders from clients. Then I could email the note.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 10:38 PM
    I would like led control built in without need for app. Maybe when apps are headless it will be better but I really liked my led control on my 9900 even though it was an app. Even with only red I wish it would blink quicker.

Oh and whatever the others have said. Not being able to turn up notification and have phone turned down is annoying.
    Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 11:07 PM
    1. HDMI output to use full screen, not just a box in the middle.

2. Group contacts/distribution lists

3. Everywhere you enter a date or time, allow typing it instead of stupid roller dials.

4. Ability to reboot Android runtime without rebooting phone

5. Text wrap/reflow in emails and web pages.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 10:34 PM
    Also the ability to swipe between apps. When in the hub you pick BBM then peak and hit text you have to repeat each time to go back and forth. Playbook side swiping moves to next or previous app

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 07:07 AM
    Battery percentage

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 07:20 AM
    I have a long list so here we go...

1. Ending a call should not bring back the call screen
    2. HUB dark/ light theme
    3. Call settings in the phone app should be in the settings app where everything else is
    4. My contacts now show their email address instead of phone number under their name when i search for them from the home screen, need it reverted back to phone numbers
    5. Since the new priority HUB icon they moved the call icon down and now i have to click on the 3 dots to call someone from a text message...
    6. With the new 10.2 OS you can reply to messages from any screen but once you press the send button the message bar goes away, I would like it to stay there and have an option to close it (perhaps an "x" button)
    7. Ability to put more apps in folders (scroll right/left once in folder)
    8. Simple password for Q10 (number password always need to press alt key)
    9. Add battery percentage
    10. ability to create polls/ voting system in bbm group convos (example to vote on a bar/ restaurant to go to with a group of friends etc...)
    11. add wireless printing support directly to network printer (no need to install app on computer)
    12. ability to add extensions to browser (such as adblocker)
    13. detect phone numbers on webpages, emails etc ability to call them by tapping on them
    14. ability to switch bb id's without wiping phone
    15. remote search on server for regular email accounts (non work accounts/ active sync accounts).I believe my 9900 or Galaxy s2 had that feature can't remember which one...
    16. ability to back up entire phone to an image either stored on sd card or computer (kind of like "windows easy transfer")
    17. widgits would be cool unless google has a patent
    18. BB assumes all 8 digit alpanumeric characters in a sequence are BBM pins but sometimes could be a
    reference to a website link and it will try to add it to your BBM instead of opening a webpage for that link...
    19. ability to toggle VPN on/off from the drop down menu on home screen (or customisable) (only for q10 since there is an empty space)
    20. ability to quickly select more than one contact for text messaging by pressing the "+" button, exactly how you can for emails
    21. ability to toggle between 3 different notifications profiles instead of 2 from the drop down menu on home screen
    22. separate wallpaper for background and lockscreen
    23. GET RID OF ESSENTIAL TONE its super annoying epically if every new app is auto set to it, even Facebook and whatsapp is set to it. whenever you a get a FB/ whatsapp message you hear that stupid essential tone.

PS: will edit this post if I come across anything else...
    BB10.2 has #15 now.
    11-06-13 06:27 PM
    + remove/customize camera and phone quick icons on home screen

+ Group contacts (very useful when travelling abroad)
    11-06-13 07:10 PM
    BB10.2 has #15 now.
    Wow thanks for that info, I didn't know they added that feature. One thing I did notice is that it only gave me the option to search Hotmail while I have both Hotmail and Gmail set up on my phone. But still, that's a great improvement.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 05:59 AM
    Show "my PIN" when pulling from the top in BBM just like I can see my phone number in the phone app

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 09:02 AM
    I would love one of the buttons to allow us to answer and end calls rather than have to touch the screen. Way easier with a button than touch screen.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 10:28 AM
    Too bad we can't make an Excel table here and add desired features to such list...

Anyway - here are some of my desired features:

1. Change Icon Appearance: allow us to import Icons of our choice and replace the icons which the BB assigns to a site.

2. Contact List Sorting: display of Contacts by their Last names on the left side rather than by their First names.

3. Email selection in groups: an easy way to select groups of emails for marking them as read or for deletion. Today we need to click on each one separately. It is desirable to allow highlighting multiple emails for further action by holding a specific key while highlighting is performed.

4. Sleep Mode: desired one button (or simultaneous two) activation form any screen we are on of the "Sleep Mode"

5. Change Side Button Function: allow the selection of the purpose of the middle button (between the volume control buttons). For example, and since I rarely use voice control, I would like to activate the Contact List with that button rather than a Voice control....
    11-08-13 11:04 AM
    How about improving the emails? I don't like that I have to zoom out when receiving an email on my Q10.
    11-08-13 09:52 PM
    Oh function to call back a texter, or text a caller. Not have 5 of the same contact come up when u type their name. Currently I will type "TIF" and my wife's contact from address book will come up, facebook, twitter, last text and email

Posted via CB10
    BryantCarpio likes this.
    11-08-13 11:57 PM
    Option to forward mails with open (visible) original e-mail address.

Forward sms as e-mail with sender's original phone number.

Options to reply phone call with sms or call sms sender without need to create new sms first

Option to easy and fast copy any sender's original phone number or e-mail address or other contact details straight from the messages. Like if you want to notice colleague about somebody's phone number or mail address or pin or facebook contact etc - but you don't want to create new contact. just got the sms or e-mail and you want to send BBM message to a colleague to contact this person. It's not easy now.

Option to remove items from the hub view (like removing whatsup or skype)

Option to list more messages per screen then now.

And most important:
    Select messages and delete them from the list without opening any side menu bar - by holding shift or alt and tapping on them in the list straight!

Posted via CB10
    woofhaven likes this.
    11-09-13 03:41 AM
    I disagree with the actionable notification. It's handy that it goes away by itself...that's how it should be if you ask me. Why would you want it to stay there? That's just annoying having to close it each time.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk
    11-09-13 06:24 AM
    customizable text/sms LED and ringtone notifications for each contact...

email icons on home screen. Other posters say that the hub is just a swipe away anyway, so there is no need for this. However, BBM, texts/sms, whatsapp and other messaging platforms are on the home screen and they are also one swipe away from the hub. I don't see any reason why email icons cannot be on the home screen.

Call and camera icons on the bottom of the screen be replaced with real buttons or convenience keys. As it is, they are very sensitive where they are and most often than not when the screen is not locked, they end up calling a contact on their own or snapping unwanted pictures.

Customizable LED notifications. Later versions of BBOS 7.1 have this although the options are not extensive. But this can be done.

Delivery and Read receipts/confirmation for emails. All we have is a check mark which is a downgrade from BBOS.

Dedicated Answer and End Call buttons. Sometimes, swiping down to answer the call does not work the first or second time esp in a rush missing the call and the end call needs a lot of presses before the call ends esp in inadvertent call situations which happens because the call icon makes unwanted calls "on its own."

Reboots. This should go away. While my Q10 reboots mostly when i lay it gently on the table or place it on the cup holder in my car, it rebooted while i was in the middle of a call and once when i was about to take a video of my daughter in the middle of a performance. INEXCUSABLE!
    Last edited by sbx9900; 11-09-13 at 08:52 AM.
    11-09-13 07:29 AM

2. Group contacts/distribution lists

3. Everywhere you enter a date or time, allow typing it instead of stupid roller dials.

4. Ability to reboot Android runtime without rebooting phone

5. Text wrap/reflow in emails and web pages.

Posted via CB10
    I'll add to my list:

"Showcase mode" like playbook where apps continue to run in reduced window when you swipe up to go to the home screen.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 09:08 AM

Posted via CB10
    You can do this now;

Change the video display size

You can change the display size of the video that you're watching on your screen.
    To show the video controls, tap the screen.
    Tap the icon in the upper-right corner of the screen until the video is the size that you want.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 02:59 PM
33 12