There should be a way to designate a default sending email so you don't have to go to the hub and select the account and then type C. That's three steps. We used to be able to do this in one step: press C from main screen.
    08-12-13 09:58 AM
    I guess these will be fixed soon

Sent from my BlackBerry
    08-12-13 10:41 AM
    I guess these will be fixed soon

Sent from my BlackBerry
    Yeah, after a few more months worth of "fixes" it might finally be as functional as the 9900 is !!!

All these issues should have been addressed before it went on sale, BB10 was released far too prematurely IMO.

No wonder it seems to appeal more to new BB users rather than those moving from Legacy Devices who know what they are missing.
    08-12-13 11:11 AM
    No wonder it seems to appeal more to new BB users rather than those moving from Legacy Devices who know what they are missing.
    Is that in fact true? I haven't seen any reports indicating whether the Q10 is selling better to legacy users or new users, i'd very interested in reading up on it though, care to share?
    08-12-13 11:37 AM
    Yeah, after a few more months worth of "fixes" it might finally be as functional as the 9900 is !!!

All these issues should have been addressed before it went on sale, BB10 was released far too prematurely IMO.

I've been saying this all along, with the both the Z10 and Q10.....half baked OS.....
    They didn't think some people would use link to sync their calendar and contacts with their MS outlook....
    They didn't think period?
    08-12-13 12:41 PM
    Anyone know what the point of the touchscreen keypad in the phone app is?

Last time I checked my Q10 has a full physical keypad. Apart from being the screen from which the (not so) speed dials work from of course!

Like many others I'm finding lots of elements of the Q10 frustrating and inefficient but maybe that's just testament to how good my previous BBs have been.

Sort out the home screen speed dials please blackberry... We miss them!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    08-12-13 07:54 PM
    I love my Q10 dearly(seriously, I can't stand those other OS's and phones). I hope the next flagship Qwerty BlackBerry brings back charging contacts and a desk dock because it is so nifty just dropping it into the cradle to charge and the clock comes on(both the charging and the clock display I find very handy and helpful.)

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 10:43 PM
    I love my Q10 dearly(seriously, I can't stand those other OS's and phones). I hope the next flagship Qwerty BlackBerry brings back charging contacts and a desk dock because it is so nifty just dropping it into the cradle to charge and the clock comes on(both the charging and the clock display I find very handy and helpful.)

Posted via CB10
    I was way surprised when the phone didn't have these features. I still love my Q10, but I hope they listen to you and bring these back for future releases.

Posted while peeking and flowing on my incredible BBQ10!
    08-13-13 02:42 PM
    You still think I was joking after today's news? -
    this is a joke right?
    11-04-13 02:32 PM
    Don't worry, I'm sure they have been fired by now anyway.
    I'll have to agree with this. The lack of a universal speed dial feature is really annoying. Especially when we have to be directly in the phone app's keypad section to actually use the speed dial. Who the heck was in charge of this feature? *kick*

From the 9700 Bold2 to a Q10 via CB10

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 03:10 PM
    There should be a way to designate a default sending email so you don't have to go to the hub and select the account and then type C. That's three steps. We used to be able to do this in one step: press C from main screen.
    There is. Default sending email is in settings, under Accounts.

You can pick the account to send from on the fly too. Hit E from the home screen or C from Hub to start composing. Pull down on the screen and you'll see your default sending account there. Tap it to select another.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 10:45 PM
36 12