Icon selection to open something is a lil finicky. Where I need to switch hands depending on what side the icon is located.

Difficulty ending calls or cancelling. Need an independent button.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 12:26 AM
    Freaking love this phone and have had it since it was first released in the U.S.

A couple small annoyances:

1. I, too, tend to accidentally swipe the given app closed when I'm trying to scroll down a page.

2. It might just be my freaky hands, but If I'm using the phone one-handed - let's say my right hand - and I try to use my thumb to open an app at the top left of the screen, the fleshy area at the bottom of my thumb bumps the little camera icon at the bottom right of the screen, thus launching the camera. Never seen anyone else mention that one.

3. The loose battery issue, which even after improving with a business card, I still will occasionally get a reboot if I put it down too hard.

All that said, love the phone and do NOT miss the trackpad. Would love to see a souped-up Q10 with bigger screen, bigger battery (not that it NEEDS it), and no trackpad/belt.

Also, I will second the call-end button (let us assign one?) and the missing the first letter of search issues.
    09-02-14 12:37 AM
    1. Swipe up is mostly triggered even when scrolling FB or browser
    2. Poor battery especially on 4G
    3. Network locked :-)
    09-02-14 04:25 AM

Second, this is what has happened to me, and I'm sure others too, the back door!! It's just too loose, I like to use my phone naked, but the back door simply slides off while I try to take it out of the pocket. So I've to use a case, and that makes the phone a bit bulky. Not much, just a bit.

Posted via CB10
    Strange. I have the opposite experience. My battery door on my two month old Q10 is very tight. In fact, I have a difficult time sliding it out when I change batteries every two days. While it is new, manufacture date is May 2013.

Posted via CB10
    pineapplesneakers likes this.
    09-02-14 05:04 AM
    Strange. I have the opposite experience. My battery door on my two month old Q10 is very tight. In fact, I have a difficult time sliding it out when I change batteries every two days. While it is new, manufacture date is May 2013.

Posted via CB10
    Lucky you!
    My Q10 is almost 7 months old, I purchased it from a friend of mine. He did tell me that the battery door is a bit loose. It wasn't much, but as I used the phone often, it became loose. Though, I didn't change sim cards or memory card either.
    If your battery door is tight and feels solid, that's good for you. Because that's how it is meant to be.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 05:16 AM

Posted via CB10
    I have the same issue with my black q10, with my girlfriends white q10 it's luck of the draw if I'm able to get the battery door off or not!

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 06:38 AM
    Some things could be better but i just love battery
    What i dont like about my Q10 is........-img_20140902_061349.png

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 01:07 PM
    Some things could be better but i just love battery

Posted via CB10
    The battery life on this beast is awesome! As I mentioned in some previous post, the pros of this phone are too much, so I just don't care about two-three flaws.
    Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    09-03-14 12:37 AM
    The battery life on this beast is awesome! As I mentioned in some previous post, the pros of this phone are too much, so I just don't care about two-three flaws.
    Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    As with any mobile device, battery life for me is paramount. Coupled with a replaceable battery and a spare battery bundle, I can go as long as four days without charging. The Q10 is a champ and the best PKB BlackBerry ever released. I don't mind the absence of the toolbelt or the trackpad. I was able to adapt in few minutes when I got my new Q10 the other month. I never missed my 9900.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-14 01:15 AM
    My only issue with my q10 is when I copy and paste. When I have to select the part near the edge of the screen :s and my spacebar ddont work at times.itis annoyingto erase ormove cursorjustlike howi am typingnow.

via Q10
    Last edited by arlene_t; 09-12-14 at 11:19 PM.
    09-03-14 03:46 AM
    Lucky you!
    My Q10 is almost 7 months old, I purchased it from a friend of mine. He did tell me that the battery door is a bit loose. It wasn't much, but as I used the phone often, it became loose. Though, I didn't change sim cards or memory card either.
    If your battery door is tight and feels solid, that's good for you. Because that's how it is meant to be.

Posted via CB10
    My battery door was loose, I had double typing and random reboots. I had my phone replaced under warranty and all of these issues are gone now. Q10 is now perfect. I think the loose battery door was because I am a chronic fidgeter. I would take the back off and put it on repeatedly and it got loose. New phone now, I don't fidget.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-14 07:39 AM
    I would like to see a smaller frame around the screen so that the entire screen would be larger. I know that space is a gesture surface, but if they can make the Passport keyboard touch aware, maybe they can do the same with the bezel.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-14 07:42 AM
    My battery door was loose, I had double typing and random reboots. I had my phone replaced under warranty and all of these issues are gone now. Q10 is now perfect. I think the loose battery door was because I am a chronic fidgeter. I would take the back off and put it on repeatedly and it got loose. New phone now, I don't fidget.

Posted via CB10
    That's awesome!
    I cannot replace my Q10,
    Firstly because it's purchased off contract, (that doesn't matter I assume?)
    Second, it's purchased from abroad. So I need to go to that particular country just to get the door replaced, doesn't make sense, I just use a case, it's a snap on case, thin one, yet, naked BlackBerry Q10, feels like a rock!

Love so many great people sharing their experiences here!

Kudos to each and everyone of you.
    Keep it coming!
    Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-14 10:23 AM
    My only issue with my q10 is when I copy and paste. When I have to select the part near the edge of the screen :s

via Q10
    That is my biggest issue with the Q10. It is almost impossible to tap on a letter near the top left or right of the screen. I have to tap somewhere away from the edge, and then tap back on the circle letter by letter to get close to the edge. Very annoying!

Posted via Z10
    09-03-14 11:21 AM
    My only issue would be the double typing problem other than that I would definitely Q10 again I just want to experience the BlackBerry full touch though was thinking of getting the Z30 but might just wait for the Z3 LTE!
    09-03-14 11:51 AM
    My only issue is when putting the device away. I hit the top button but the slight delay let's my hand hit either the camera icon or the browser icon, so when I pull it out to use again, sometimes they are open.

For those of you with scrolling problems. Try using the spacebar more. It scrolls 1 page down.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    donemt likes this.
    09-08-14 11:22 PM
    The double typing spectre. My Q10 is just a couple months old, so I don't have that problem yet. I hope I'll never have to face that kind of headache. I'm already planning to order a spare keyboard, or two, just in case.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 12:14 AM
    My only real issue, besides a couple missing apps, is how my Q10 displays my iCloud contacts. I blame that more on Apple than on anybody else though.

Here's the discussion I started on the contacts display issue: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ud-q10-957340/
    09-09-14 01:38 PM
    Well,
    The only thing I don't like about it is lack of an Equalizer in Music player. This is my first BB device, so can't compare it with previous model (coming from Android club ;-) ).
    So far the experience is good - two days only. Hope it stays that way
    09-09-14 11:59 PM
    I cut it in half to make 2 q5's and neither half works anymore!

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 12:08 AM
    I really like q10 but the only problem I have with it is the lack of app such as line messenger. I downloaded the android version, but it's really slow though and the screen is too small for the app.. I wish there was like a native version of it ):

Posted via CB Q10
    09-10-14 01:02 AM
    You know some of the things you guys are pointing out are independent of the Q10..

For example:

App not being on a Q10 has nothing to do with the Q10 specifically.

Or

No equalizer on the music player

As "ALL" BlackBerry 10 devices don't have these..

____

Now if you pointed out something with the design of the Q10 or hardware/screen size/speaker/buttons/clarity..ect..

Then that would make more sense as that would be Specifically a Q10 problem..right?

Please read the title of this thread properly before posting..

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by RafiqK; 09-10-14 at 01:18 AM.
    09-10-14 01:04 AM
    Shortcuts like when u hold down "A" it locks the BlackBerry.

Should've been slim like 9900.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 04:58 AM
    Make it two mm thicker and use the extra volume for a huge (wirelessly charged) battery. Don't suppose anyone makes a replacement battery cover with extra capacity built in?

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 05:23 AM
    Well,
    The only thing I don't like about it is lack of an Equalizer in Music player. This is my first BB device, so can't compare it with previous model (coming from Android club ;-) ).
    So far the experience is good - two days only. Hope it stays that way
    It will come in a later os release:

What i dont like about my Q10 is........-img_20140911_081544.png
    What i dont like about my Q10 is........-img_20140911_081547.png

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 07:16 AM
91 1234