Please help me, folks. My Q10 does WFC through Mint Mobile.
    Ihave had WFC cut in and out sometimes in the past, but I would just turn WiFi on and off and a few seconds later it would be back up. Now it only works about 2/3 of the time, and the rest of the time I have to restart the phone(at least twice a day). At least once a day that doesn't work and I have to pull out the battery and put it back in. Cell connection is very reliable just about everywhere except indoors, and that's where I use the phone the most. Haven't called the carrier, b/c they said before they don't support this phone. WiFi rarely drops for any other device here. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    04-08-19 11:30 AM
    What OS are you on?

Might consider reloading it.
    04-08-19 11:50 AM
    It's OS10...how would I go about reloading the OS? I've read about it here, but I don't know how.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-19 02:54 PM
    OK, so I found another thread that explained how to reload the OS. Trying to get BB Blend to work, I restarted my phone four or five times, and now the WFC is on. If it keeps going down, I will try the reload. Thanks DuntDuntDunt!

Posted via CB10
    04-08-19 06:43 PM
    OK, so I found another thread that explained how to reload the OS. Trying to get BB Blend to work, I restarted my phone four or five times, and now the WFC is on. If it keeps going down, I will try the reload. Thanks DuntDuntDunt!

Posted via CB10
    If you have any trouble there are people here to help get you re-loaded. Blackberry Link on a PC is used to reload the OS. You may have to temporarily enable SMB-1 : https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-10-a-1161054/ if you have a Win10 machine.

Also you can use an autoloader to load the latest OS on your device if the BlackBerry Link program does not work. Ask or search here on CB for the download and instructions. It's an easy process but does wipe your device.
    04-08-19 07:06 PM
    Thanks brookie for the advice. Actually after restarting it about four times last night, the WFC has worked perfectly. I guess I'll save the OS reload until I have to do it.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-19 03:44 PM
    Thanks brookie for the advice. Actually after restarting it about four times last night, the WFC has worked perfectly. I guess I'll save the OS reload until I have to do it.

Posted via CB10
    No problem, glad it seems to have settled the problem and hope it stays that way. Just remember that the process is really easy and try not to be intimidated to go that route if you need to.
    04-09-19 09:53 PM