As always, I don't know how legit representatives of these companies are, but he said a Q10 app is not coming. He said they already have an app in blackberry world, and they probably aren't going to make two apps for a single platform. I said that the version in BlackBerry world doesn't work on the smaller screen on my phone and he basically said oh well use the mobile site because it always works and the app isn't coming.

Concern: everyone keeps telling me to be patient and the apps will come, but will they really? Will the places I love really make two separate apps for one platform? This is my first blackberry ever and I'm a little nervous. I love the keyboard, but I just don't know if it's worth the trade off in apps if the Wells Fargo guy is right and in fact these apps are not and will not ever be in the works for the Q10?

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 05:26 PM
    I have had no issues using mobile bank sites. It does suck that the banks aren't all getting behind bb10 right away but given its an all new platform it is understandable. This is especially tru in the US where not all carriers even have the Z10 and Q10 yet.

To me the trade off for apps is worth it because I love the platform, keyboards, multitasking and email.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 06:02 PM
    Youre not the only one. I just got my bb q10, and im going to wait and see if boa, chase and other can release their apps.
    06-12-13 07:57 PM
    you can wait for dedicated BB apps to come out at some point (or not) or you can start using android version right away!

see her for instructions:
    Sideload Android apps to your BlackBerry 10 device using Google Chrome | CrackBerry.com

and here for apps:
    Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Android Apps :: Android APP Store – Blackberry Playbook & Z10 and Q10 Apps

all banking, google and other popular apps have already been converted and can be installed in minutes, give it a try
    06-12-13 08:03 PM
    I use the mobile website shortcut on my Z10 for wellsfargo...it does the job for me. The mobile site is pretty robust in my opinion and it loads fast.
    06-12-13 08:06 PM
    yes I have sideloaded wells fargo and chase, but im still waiting for a TD bar file to show up. none yet
    you can wait for dedicated BB apps to come out at some point (or not) or you can start using android version right away!

see her for instructions:
    Sideload Android apps to your BlackBerry 10 device using Google Chrome | CrackBerry.com

and here for apps:
    Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Android Apps :: Android APP Store – Blackberry Playbook & Z10 and Q10 Apps

all banking, google and other popular apps have already been converted and can be installed in minutes, give it a try
    06-12-13 09:24 PM
    The wells app for the iPhone is literally the exact same thing as the mobile site. A shortcut is all you need honestly.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 09:29 PM
    The wells app for the iPhone is literally the exact same thing as the mobile site. A shortcut is all you need honestly.

Posted via CB10
    Same for the android WF app; you can't tell the difference between the mobile site and the app. Works like a champ on the Q10.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    06-12-13 09:38 PM
    I use the mobile website shortcut on my Z10 for wellsfargo...it does the job for me. The mobile site is pretty robust in my opinion and it loads fast.
    Totally agree. People feel that if there is no app there is no way. I like the mobile ebay site better than the app. I think many mobile sites excellent.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 10:20 PM