I agree that the screen is not small! I was in AT&T and messed with the phone and it's just one row smaller than my current iPhone 4S. Time to go back to black...berry!
    08-09-13 11:51 AM
    Glad to see I'm not the only one =). Yes, I used to pay $70 a month too but now I added a second line but still...elsewhere would be extremely more for less service. I am looking forward to getting rid of iPhone too. Only reason I switched from BlackBerry to iPhone was for my apple computer and iPad. Still...it's not enough for me to stay. Bye bye Apple!
    08-09-13 11:56 AM
    Glad to see I'm not the only one =). Yes, I used to pay $70 a month too but now I added a second line but still...elsewhere would be extremely more for less service. I am looking forward to getting rid of iPhone too. Only reason I switched from BlackBerry to iPhone was for my apple computer and iPad. Still...it's not enough for me to stay. Bye bye Apple!
    I switched because for some reason my 9930 would randomly not receive and messages or calls until I called or sent a message to someone. Really annoying. But their service is better now so hopefully I won't have than problem again.
    08-09-13 03:19 PM
    I'm in the same boat. I have the Galaxy S3 and cannot wait to get the q10. Before my GS3 i had the Bold 9900 with at&t but switched to Sprint because of an employer discount and unlimited data. I've missed the physical keyboard ever since and can't wait to go back to it. I must admit tho I am very tempted to get it at Tmobile. Wifi calling and being able to surf the web and talk at the same time are very nice features I can't get at Sprint. But Sprint has been good to me. Also the Sprint network has improved so much since they flipped the LTE switch, before that their 3G network was horrendous. Just wish they wouldve released it already
    08-11-13 03:45 PM
29 12