When viewing articles at the San Jose Mercury News on my Q10, only the headlines and ad at bottom of screen can be viewed. I cannot scroll down to the article linked to the headline. I'm running the latest 10.2 via Sprint.

My daughter's iPhone5 has no problem viewing the articles, unlike the Q10. Is this a Q10 browser problem, or unique to Blackberry 10?
    07-21-14 12:35 AM
    I installed from Blackberry World, Browser, by Rohit Patiyal, a pretty simple browser (free)

Yes, its REALLY simple. Yet, with this simple browser, I can browse the headlines and the underlying articles. No problem.
    07-21-14 12:52 AM
    Do other Q10 users have the same problem? Top Stories headlines on other newspaper sites work ok.
    07-22-14 11:59 AM
    Discovered an interim solution for The San Jose Mercury News (and Contra Costa Times, The Oakland Tribune).

In order to display the article below the Headline, i must first select the Headline news, then press "R" to enter "Reader" mode (or select dot-dot-dot options at lower right, Reader. The Reader mode is nice in that the text is reformatted, with A and A selection for smaller and larger font.

Other news site Top Stories do not require entering Reader mode. But use of Reader mode is beneficial for ALL new sites, as it also suppresses the banner ads!!!
    07-24-14 12:53 AM