I've been increasingly noticing that I am not receiving a vibrate notification on new emails, although the device can vibrate. Is there a setting where vibrate could be shut off specifically for email notifications?

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 08:48 AM
    Settings -> Notifications -> Email Messages. Select your email account and ensure the vibrate option is ON.

Vibrate Doesn't Always Vibrate?-img_00000957.png
    10-17-13 09:37 AM
    Settings -> Notifications -> Email Messages. Select your email account and ensure the vibrate option is ON.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000957.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	211303
    Thanks. All the email notification settings had all been turned off, while text and phone were on. Not sure how that occurred, as they previously were on...probably due to deleting and re-entering email accounts due to the lost of push email and the comprehensive reconfiguring I have had to undertake (maybe I have actually deleted and re-entered all of my emails at some point along the way...evolving to this state of total email notification wipe out in the process)...I figured it was something like this...interesting that the default setting is that all notifications are off. Anyway, all set and it's buzzing like rattlesnake. Thanks again.
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    10-17-13 09:57 AM
    I actually didn't figure this out until I noticed that my device wasn't vibrating either.

I wanted to know if there is a timeout period or particular behavior for the vibration and spark on new notifications. I have had a few times where if I return to my phone after a few hours the new messages are unread but don't have a spark on the lock screen.

Posted via keyboard bearing Q10
    10-17-13 02:02 PM