Hello all...

I could use some help from the community if you don't mind.

I have an HTC M8 which uses a nano sim card, and also a Blackberry Q10 which uses the micro sim version. I had switched from the M8 to the Q10 and vice versa based on multiplayer games my friends were playing or just to try some new app or whatever. Each time I would have to go to Verizon and get a new sim card activated in order to make the switch.

I was thinking I would save some trouble for myself and get a sim card adapter and not have to mess with sim cards anymore. However, I didn't do my research well enough and ended up ruining my Q10 sim tray by breaking off a little tab when removing the sim adapter unit. Now my poor Q10 is basically a WiFi unit which makes it unusable for me. I'm going crazy without it. Due to the messaging and emails I go through, the Q10 needs to be my device. No more switching around for me...

I am going to buy a used one from eBay but was curious if someone could verify what SQN model I would need for Verizon. I am on the road for work and want to have it waiting for me when I get home. Otherwise I would check my broken q10 and see what model it is. I looked on the forums but was unable to find a definitive answer with all the unlocked versions and things causing some confusion.

If someone could shed some light on the Verizon version, I would definitely appreciate it.
    11-10-14 04:02 PM
    100-2. Also make sure you buy an American made solid plastic adapter and you will have no problems switching the sim. I use a nano sim in my Q all the time.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 04:14 PM
    Thank you for the help... I rushed my adapter purchase and bought the cheapest thing on amazon with fast shipping. I learned my lesson the hard way. Thanks for the advice.
    11-10-14 04:18 PM
    Been there, had to replace my sim socket too. Good adapter will be solid plastic, stiff with only the sim pocket cut out. And should be flush with nano sim when installed in adapter.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 05:14 PM