I am visiting one of the USA airports waiting on a plane. I am amazed at a group of folks waiting to use the few power outlets to charge their phone. I think we've gone backward by switching to sealed batteries and power hungry phones. With the q10, no such worries. I always travel with fully charged spares, to swap in one instant. I can stay away from the power grid for days with no issues, which is as it used to be with the "dumber" phones.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-17 06:48 PM
    or you can use your own power source or charge it in the plane slowly
    05-13-17 07:51 PM
    I am visiting one of the USA airports waiting on a plane. I am amazed at a group of folks waiting to use the few power outlets to charge their phone. I think we've gone backward by switching to sealed batteries and power hungry phones. With the q10, no such worries. I always travel with fully charged spares, to swap in one instant. I can stay away from the power grid for days with no issues, which is as it used to be with the "dumber" phones.

Posted via CB10
    I used to do the same with my Q10. Now I have to carry a mobile charger. Oh well, progress.
    05-13-17 08:15 PM
    2x batteries and a blackberry power bank. You are right about Apple and Droid taking us backwards... waiting in a panic to charge phone at airport.

On a recent international project I used 6x Z10 BlackBerry phones and 2x power banks. I also brought along 2x battery charges for Z10 batteries.

Cheap 4G access for phone, text and BBM video call. Absolutely brilliant!

(Reply composed on a Blackberry Passport Special Edition)

Posted via CB10
    05-14-17 04:48 AM