I have a q10 that was originally a t-mobile phone. I purchased it via ebay as an "unlocked" phone.

I am running it on Cricket with no problem. With the Cricket SIM card installed, it boots up with an ATT screen. Without the SIM installed, it boots up with a T-Mobile screen.

It is still running 10,2,1,2156 OS and I would like to upgrade to 10.3.2.

Will my phone read ATT updates, or am I still tied to T-Mobile's update schedule?

So far, everytime I try to update OTA or through Link, it says I have the latest software. Any thoughts?

Tom
    07-16-15 07:53 AM
    Your phone will get updates for your phone. Once your carrier gives the green lights to an update, the device will download the right version for itself. So, you gotta wait your carrier to get off their behinds and push the update.

If you don't want to wait, what I suggest you do is getting Sachesi and using it to download and install the update files. No data will be lost.
    07-16-15 11:09 AM
    OK, I tried downloading Sachesi onto my windows 8.1 computer and tried unpacking it using 7-zip.

When I hit Sachesi.exe, it appears to be working, then I get and error message stating "This Program can't start because qt5core.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

meanwhile, Qt5Core.dll is shows up as one of the files in 7-zip.

I am not sure that I am installing it correctly in the first place, let alone reinstalling.

What am I doing wrong?

Tom
    07-16-15 11:36 AM
    Nothing if you ask me. I had the same issue once. Here is the link for the latest version, should have all you need in there. Just extract the whole thing to the same folder.

https://github.com/xsacha/Sachesi/releases/tag/2.0.2
    07-16-15 12:31 PM
    OK, I got Sachesi running this time and was able to do all that was needed for the 10.3.2.556 update.

I would like to get Uber on my blackberry, so it looks like I still have some work to do.

Many thanks for your help.

Tom
    07-16-15 10:41 PM