I had a bold 10 device gave it to my little bro, bought i new one Q 10 which i have been using for some months now, i open a new mail and used it as my username for the Q 10 device when i bought it, dint pay too much concern on the username then. i think i wrote it somewhere but cant find it. i just updated it to 10.3.2 and am locked out i cant remember the username i used, but i still have the phone lock key and pin.
    05-08-18 02:56 AM
    I had a bold 10 device gave it to my little bro, bought i new one Q 10 which i have been using for some months now, i open a new mail and used it as my username for the Q 10 device when i bought it, dint pay too much concern on the username then. i think i wrote it somewhere but cant find it. i just updated it to 10.3.2 and am locked out i cant remember the username i used, but i still have the phone lock key and pin.
    If you can't remember your original BBID, you are the proud owner of a new paperweight. No way around it.
    05-08-18 06:54 AM