I just updated my Q10 with the latest software version update (10.2.1.2674). Now I can't delete my emails from work, Gmail or yahoo, whereas before the update I was. When I try to delete an email, I get a window that says... "This will delete the selected item." Just below this text is a check box, which states "Always perform this action. Don't show again." Regardless of whether I check the box or not, the "Delete" button just below is never highlighted and doesn't work. Only the "Cancel" button works. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, any solutions? Thanks.
    04-07-14 11:31 PM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!

You can try a device reset first. (NOT the same as a restart.)

Hold down your top button for about 30 seconds. Keep pressing it down, ignoring onscreen countdown and restart option, BB splashscreen, and black screen. The red LED will turn on. As soon as LED turns off, release the top key.

Was anything better after that reboot?
    04-08-14 12:49 AM
    I just loaded 10.2.1.2179 and have the same problem with being unable to delete emails. I tried the device reset procedure above to no avail. But in solving another problem it solved this problem. I went to the Hub, selected the email account, selected the 3 vertical dots in the right hand corner, settings, Display and Actions, and toward the bottom I changed the "Delete On" to "Handheld Only" and I regained the ability to delete a single message. I still get the delete confirmation message but now it allows me to delete. (Previously the "delete" was grayed out and the only thing I could do was cancel out of the window.
    Last edited by Burtbr; 04-17-14 at 02:56 AM.
    04-17-14 02:29 AM
    are you guys installing leaked OSes? maybe that's why
    04-17-14 10:19 AM
    Thank you for sharing how to delete emails. You explained it very good and easily. I did what you said and now I can delete one at a time. Do you know if and how to delete more than one at a time?
    04-20-14 09:14 PM