Just installed the update now and have noticed that Word substitution has stopped working in text messages which is something I make extensive use of.
    wu changes to "where are you at"
    ww changes to "I will be there in one minute"

It still works in email messages. I know on my Z10 originally it didn't work in texting but then they had an update to fix it, so I guess the bug came back.

I also have a problem with auto correction. I'm pretty sure that if I typed in "thiss" on all my old blackberry's as soon as I hit the space bar it would be corrected - I really miss this function a lot as it is one of the things I always said about blackberry compared to other devices is you can tell if someone is using a blackberry because they don't make spelling mistakes.

Jim
    05-22-13 04:43 PM
    Yes. I have the same problem with my Z10. I was happy with the more than 1 line word substitution ability that comes with version 10.1.0.273. The next day, the ability is gone, even worse, no autotext at all (>_<)
    05-22-13 07:25 PM
    I just got my update this afternoon (France, Orange) and so far I don't see any problems. Word substitution works as before except it is now green instead of blue and briefly the offered word is highlighted green in the text box.

What else is new (intentionally new) with this update?
    05-23-13 10:39 AM
    The only place it doesn't work for me is in text messages in email messages and bbm it works fine...
    05-23-13 07:38 PM
    I ended up wiping my phone in frustration but it did fix the issue for me.
    05-31-13 09:36 PM
    word substitution just stopped working for me again and for the 2nd time now I am just about to wipe my phone again. This is pretty frustrating for me a long time blackberry user but would be a deal breaker for the average user I think. Constantly having to wipe your phone just to fix bugs. No updates this time, the only thing I can think of is I installed a couple of apps the day before it broke again. I tried uninstalling them but that did no good....so here i go again for the 2nd time.
    07-19-13 07:33 PM