Folks,

I've got an unlocked Blackberry Q10 (SQN100-5) that I purchased from Blackberry.com. I'm using it on AT&T and it works great. I have an old phone number I keep on T-mobile that I rarely use. When I put the T-mobile sim in my Q10, the boot screen comes up with T-mobile. At the top of the screen I see the icon for wifi calling, but it's disabled. In Blackberry Hub I have a notification to "connect to wi-fi network to make calls".

Is there a way to load the T-mobile wifi app? I don't see it as an app already loaded or on Blackberry world. I'm guessing the reason I don't see the wifi calling app is because I have the AT&T version of the OS loaded. Is there a way to get just the T-mobile wifi calling app and load it on my Q10? Thanks.

Eric
    07-10-14 08:56 AM
    Folks,

Nevermind, I figured it out. I had just upgraded to 10.2.1.2977 through AT&T this morning. With my T-mobile sim card in the Q10, I checked for software updates. There was a 4MB upgrade for 10.2.1.2977 that installed the T-mobile wifi calling app and T-mobile my account app.

I checked my account settings under the "my account" app and updated/submitted my address for 911. Then I restarted the phone and wifi calling works with my T-mobile prepaid sim. Pretty cool.

Eric

Eric
    07-10-14 09:12 AM
    Congratulations!

It might help other users.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    07-10-14 09:58 AM