Just bought a q 10, been with android and windows... not really used to BB but trying it out. I do like the look and feel of the OS and phone.
    I saw a thread for verizon z10 someone was able to unlock the hotpot option without the subscription...

Did anybody figure out a way to do it for q 10 sprint? Or is there a paid app that might be able to work?
    06-03-14 12:54 PM
    From our Community Rules & Guidelines....

Keep it Legal - Moderators and admins reserve the right to close threads and ban members that post copyrighted and/or illegal materials. These kinds of activities can get us into trouble, and nobody wants that... so just don't do it. If you have questions on this, ask a moderator.

Illegal Activities - Do not post, sell, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROMs, UDID's or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. Discussion regarding stolen devices is not permitted.*

In this case I'm just going to close the thread, no one is in trouble.
    06-08-14 05:17 PM