Hi everyone, I don't know what happened but my Q10 stopped showing search results from the emails. I have it all turned on in the settings, but I get all the other results from texts, remember contacts, but NO email. I have tried to restart and hard restart. Still doesn't work! Anyone had this problem?

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 06:36 AM
    Hi everyone, I don't know what happened but my Q10 stopped showing search results from the emails. I have it all turned on in the settings, but I get all the other results from texts, remember contacts, but NO email. I have tried to restart and hard restart. Still doesn't work! Anyone had this problem?

Posted via CB10
    I had the same happen to me. I did 2 things - first, I unchecked everything in the settings. I then restarted. Then I re-checked everything, and sent my self an EM, and searched words in it. It worked from there.

Sorry - just my experience. No idea why it happened but it worked for me (with the Z10).
    10-15-13 06:54 AM
    My universal search gets results from the subject line of emails. Test yours by searching for a word from a subject line in one of your emails. Should work
    10-15-13 07:54 AM
    I tried to uncheck them all, and restart as you suggested, also sent myself an email but it doesn't show anything from the emails really weird

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 09:17 AM
    I tried to uncheck them all, and restart as you suggested, also sent myself an email but it doesn't show anything from the emails really weird

Posted via CB10
    How odd.

I did a quick Google - apparently if you go to your browser and reset your search engines, this has solved the same issue for others. May be worth a try...
    10-15-13 10:45 AM
    What do you mean be resetting search engines??

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 12:41 PM
    What do you mean be resetting search engines??

Posted via CB10
    Browser, 3 dots, settings, display and actions.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 12:45 PM
    Nop didn't work. Thanks for trying. I don't even have the message iccon in the search, but the check box is set in the setting. I will try a restart.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 01:55 PM
    IS THIS THE RIGHT FORUM?? : My universal search doesn't show results from Pictures folder. I have pictures that have '_edit.jpg' in their name, but when I search 'edit' nothing comes up at all, and if I search '_edit' only two out of about a dozen show up in results.. How can this be fixed? Sometimes I need to quickfind a photo but I can't with this search failing
    10-19-14 01:14 PM