I deleted an app on my phone but when i want to re-install on bbworld it says that its already installed? But it wont let me open it or uninstall from bbworld? Tried restarting and everything but nothing works. Its not in device manager either

Irishman in Indonesia
    05-15-14 11:58 AM
    Make sure its uninstalled. Pull battery. put battery back in and reboot.
    Did you DELETE the app or uninstall it. If you chose to delete then it is gone form APP world and you need to repurchase it.
    05-15-14 12:14 PM
    Go to the settings in BlackBerry World and refresh it. That will solve your problem. Been happening CB10 and now doesn't work anymore upon fresh install.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    05-15-14 03:38 PM
    Go to the settings in BlackBerry World and refresh it. That will solve your problem. Been happening CB10 and now doesn't work anymore upon fresh install.

This didn't help my situation. In fact it made my app problems worse. I have a Z10 and my similar problem to the OP happened when I was trying to update the CB10 app. It didn't show up in the available apps section. So I searched it manually. The app seemed sluggish accessing the settings. So I decided to delete and re install. However this was a lot easier said then done. A few reboots later the app was installed and working.

However I now had twice the apps in the available tab of my BlackBerry World account. This appeared because of me pressing the refresh BlackBerry World button. Half these apps wouldn't install and quite a few wouldn't even open.

I ended up doing Backup > Security Wipe and Reload of Backup. Had not done one for while and didn't see an OS update coming anytime soon. Things seems to be back to normal. Was about a 4-5 hour process though. So if anyone knows a faster way. Would be great to know.
    05-15-14 04:35 PM
    This didn't help my situation. In fact it made my app problems worse. I have a Z10 and my similar problem to the OP happened when I was trying to update the CB10 app. It didn't show up in the available apps section. So I searched it manually. The app seemed sluggish accessing the settings. So I decided to delete and re install. However this was a lot easier said then done. A few reboots later the app was installed and working.

However I now had twice the apps in the available tab of my BlackBerry World account. This appeared because of me pressing the refresh BlackBerry World button. Half these apps wouldn't install and quite a few wouldn't even open.

I ended up doing Backup > Security Wipe and Reload of Backup. Had not done one for while and didn't see an OS update coming anytime soon. Things seems to be back to normal. Was about a 4-5 hour process though. So if anyone knows a faster way. Would be great to know.
    Sorry to hear that. I hope I never have to do that--too many apps to reinstall!

05-15-14 05:04 PM
    Sorry to hear that. I hope I never have to do that--too many apps to reinstall!

The apps re install themselves when you reload the Backup.
    05-15-14 05:47 PM
    Thanks, the blackberry world refresh seemed to work after 2 or 3 times and a restart.

Irishman in Indonesia
    05-15-14 10:16 PM