Can someone help me?
    I downloaded a .7z file and unzipped it with a tool I got from snap, something went wrong during the process.
    It created the folder which should be the destination but it failed extracting and left only the folder. I tried deleting it in different ways. I tried various file manager apps (Ghost Commander, etc) and the same tool I used to unzip it. But it always say permission denied.

Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 03:43 AM
    Your tool you got from Snap is probably still running in the background. Just restart or even reset you phone : keep pressing both the volume up and down rockers until the BlackBerry logo is displayed.

By the way, which folder ? And where (internal storage or SD card) ?
    01-20-15 05:09 AM
    This might be a partial download, try complete the download then restart then delete.
    01-20-15 08:31 AM
    Internal Storage. I already uninstalled the said app. But still can't delete the folders. Then I re-installed it and tried to delete it using the apps explorer. Still a no go.

It ain't a partial download, the problem was that the unzipping process stopped midway.

When I delete the folders it says permission denied.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 04:43 PM
    I think I now know the problem.
    I used Root Browser on snap. Then checked the folders permissions and here's the screenshot.
    So apparently the owner(me) doesn't have any permission on the folder. I tried checking it but root browser fails to change the permissions.

Any help?

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 05:09 PM
    I'll be bumping this. It really messes me up, since the undeletable folder has music files in it, and those files gives an error when played in the music player app. And I always bump into it when playing on shuffle. Help.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 08:20 PM
    I'll be bumping this. It really messes me up, since the undeletable folder has music files in it, and those files gives an error when played in the music player app. And I always bump into it when playing on shuffle. Help.

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried accessing/deleting it from your PC? Plug it in via USB or use network access and try that way if you haven't.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 09:13 PM