Hello everyone! So i made a thread a day or two ago, and thanks to everyone im having a blast on my Q10! everything is going great except for one thing, i am unable to save pictures from any site, be it reddit via the app, photos that were dragged and dropped into emails, or just google images in general.

Like i will long click on the pic, the side menu will appear on the right, ill select save. it'll prompt me to select a name and a place to save it, and ill press save and... nothing. no confirmation or anything. i check the location where it was saved too and nothing is there. i used the file browser to, it just doesnt save the picture at all.

not is i download a picture via an attachment in an email or something, and ge the "save as" option instead of save, then it works fine. camera pictures save and all that, just regular saving doesnt work.

Can anyone help me please?

Thank You and happy new year!
    01-01-14 04:16 AM
    Try to name the pic a unique name and look for it through search app... you might have a default saving folder... Mine is "Device/Downloads"... dunno if it is the original default folder, or if I assigned it myself.

Posted via my BlackBerry*Q10, Germany
    01-01-14 04:23 AM
    Try to name the pic a unique name and look for it through search app... you might have a default saving folder... Mine is "Device/Downloads"... dunno if it is the original default folder, or if I assigned it myself.

Posted via my BlackBerry*Q10, Germany
    I just tried it, it didnt show up in search at all
    01-01-14 04:25 AM
    Just tried with a Google image search and saved and showed immediately in my gallery. Try saving one from a Google search then save it, then in the browser, go to menu and click downloads. Is it in there?
    01-01-14 12:05 PM
    Just tried with a Google image search and saved and showed immediately in my gallery. Try saving one from a Google search then save it, then in the browser, go to menu and click downloads. Is it in there?
    Yeap that one worked! Thanks! However, i still cant save images from the reddit app, or when they are dragged and dropped into emails, however attachments are fine
    01-01-14 03:15 PM