As a BB-newbie I wished there was some kind of tutor app helping me to train and develop my keyboard skills and which allows me to spend some quality time with my new beloved cell. Having that excellent hardware my speed and certainty keep improving constantly already, but I guess every Android and iOS switcher would embrace such an opportunity. I did not find anything useful in BB World yet, including capitals or symbols. Online version of Tipp10 unfortunately does not work either. Any advice on this? How did you guys learn?
    05-22-13 04:58 PM
    You might be surprised what a little active practice can do for you! Write an essay (short or long) into an email or notepad!

I'm a lifer, so i have my bias - however i can tell you that my friends who have switched over were compelled to learn based on the fact that i would be talking to one and texting the other simultaneously and they couldn't understand how i wasn't making mistakes or anything.

Just practice - your fingers will learn the layout and geomtery of the keyboard exceedingly quickly.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 05:05 PM
    (typing without looking... lol that's the selling point i forgot to mention :-p)

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 05:06 PM
    After about 3 weeks on my Q10 i really got used to the KB and predictive typing. Switching languages mid air is a nice surplus. Had to reply through my android phone a couple of weeks ago but that typing experience was just horrible. Slower, more typos and so on, just horrible, not going back.
    Strange how one quickly gets addicted to the BB typing power.
    05-22-13 05:12 PM