Um not sure what you are talking about... I can tether free of charge, I even have 3 different ways out of the box to do so: Wifi hotspot, bluetooth or USB connected to pc/laptop. I have a factory unlocked q10 on the network of t-mobile hungary
    04-09-14 11:49 PM
    Honestly, I've come from years of iOS devices and I first purchased a Z10. I fell in love with BB10 and realized that there wasn't really anything missing that could deter me from using this device as my daily driver. The battery was pretty much on par with my iPhone 5. However, I had the opportunity to score a good deal on a Q10 and I fell in love all over again. The only detractor is the screen size - but you get accustomed to it rather quickly. The speed and accuracy of typing is amazing, but most of all the battery life is spectacular. You can truly get through a whole day on a single charge if not longer.

In regards to the battery, one thing I enjoy is watching all the people in my work charging and recharging their iPhones several times a day to keep up with their needs. However, I usually leave work with 60 - 70% battery still remaining and I'm more of a power user than they are. It's nice when people are jealous that you don't have to fear leaving a plug in to be able to use your phone for the day
    all3n7 and tliolos like this.
    04-10-14 06:38 AM
    Honestly, I've come from years of iOS devices and I first purchased a Z10. I fell in love with BB10 and realized that there wasn't really anything missing that could deter me from using this device as my daily driver. The battery was pretty much on par with my iPhone 5. However, I had the opportunity to score a good deal on a Q10 and I fell in love all over again. The only detractor is the screen size - but you get accustomed to it rather quickly. The speed and accuracy of typing is amazing, but most of all the battery life is spectacular. You can truly get through a whole day on a single charge if not longer.

In regards to the battery, one thing I enjoy is watching all the people in my work charging and recharging their iPhones several times a day to keep up with their needs. However, I usually leave work with 60 - 70% battery still remaining and I'm more of a power user than they are. It's nice when people are jealous that you don't have to fear leaving a plug in to be able to use your phone for the day
    For sure the battery life is amazing. I even forgot I owned a car charger now that I don't have to use it anymore. I go the entire day and then some with plenty of battery life to spare. It's definitely a great feeling.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 07:43 AM
    Hardware defects on Q10... battery is loose. Temporary fix for that is, you have to put a piece of paper or whatever between the battery and the rear cover to make it tight.
    I have encountered that issue 2 out of 15 Q10s we had for our employees. But I got it replaced with a better one. Just wanted to share it so you're aware. lol.
    04-10-14 11:02 AM
    Indeed, Q10 battery is really awesome, there was a day that I really went Hardcore on txt, emails, Web, and listening to music and still have juice left. Damn, what do I need to suck all the juice out of this battery. Hehe. It's fu(k!ng awesome..

" Initiated from my QNX10 "
    tliolos likes this.
    04-10-14 11:37 AM
    Just unboxed my Q10... Let the insanity begin!
    all3n7 likes this.
    04-11-14 11:32 AM
    Go for the Q10!

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    04-11-14 11:23 PM
    + 1

" Initiated from my QNX10 "
    04-12-14 12:24 AM
58 123