Hello, I'm using a blackberry Q10 in South Korea and having a trouble about mobile hotspot.

I bought an unlocked Q10 made in Mexico online and inserted my used usim

and it works perfectly except for mobile hotspot and tethering.

My LTE plan contains 15GB LTE data.

The carrier company(KT) told me that if LTE, wifi, and data works well, there would no problem with the company because using MOBILE HOTSPOT is related to the LTE data. So they insisted that the HOSPOT problem will be in charge of the BLACKBERRY COMPANY. However, when I insereted another USIM of other carrier company(SKT) the HOSPOT works well... In this case, HOW can I fix the problem?

The problem says: Mobile Hostpot Unavailable - The startup has timed out before your Mobile Hospot session could begin. Check your network connectioni and try again.

I have read a lot of questions and answers in Craberry.com and Blackberry forum in Korea... And somebody said that a Q10 made in Mexico could limit MOBILE HOSPOT function due to the countries policy. In this case, can I UNLIMIT the restriction?

I reinstalled many different versions of OS again and again. No ones works...

I've been spending about 7 days on this problem... PLZ help me ㅜㅜ
    03-28-16 12:16 AM
    Have you tried your sim card in another phone? Is the hotspot active with another phone?

Q10
    03-29-16 04:16 PM
    I have the same problem with my BB Classic. Switched my SIM to an old Motorola phone and the Hot spot worked fine so problem is the phone and not any restrictions from the service. One issue with my phone is that I cannot update my sortware beyond the version it came with (originally an AT&T phone) so don't know if newer software can fix this.
    09-11-20 04:31 PM
    I have the same problem with my BB Classic. Switched my SIM to an old Motorola phone and the Hot spot worked fine so problem is the phone and not any restrictions from the service. One issue with my phone is that I cannot update my sortware beyond the version it came with (originally an AT&T phone) so don't know if newer software can fix this.
    So your Classic is AT&T on AT&T network?
    09-11-20 04:43 PM
    No. Classic was purchased new unlocked. It must have originally configured for AT&T. Have not been able to update beyond the OS it came with. BBLink returns that it is up to date.
    09-11-20 05:48 PM
    No. Classic was purchased new unlocked. It must have originally configured for AT&T. Have not been able to update beyond the OS it came with. BBLink returns that it is up to date.
    What carrier are you on?
    09-11-20 06:11 PM
    You can autoload the latest OS on it, plus it will wipe and give you a fresh start.

https://mega.nz/file/s9hGBACZ#rI_Bxh...eeBqF5DyH8cb6U

Download to PC, plug in your Classic and double-click on the file.
    09-11-20 09:44 PM