Hi everyone, since the iGrann app is now available in blackberry world, i want to share my problem with you guys.
    The fact is i can't upload any picture using the app, i thought it was a problem due to my sideload operation before but now the official app is still having the problem. Do you have any solutions ? And btw i'm using a Q10.

Thanks.
    01-27-14 02:56 PM
    What process are you using? I find I have issues from time to time if I use the share to feature.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 08:19 PM
    Hi everyone, since the iGrann app is now available in blackberry world, i want to share my problem with you guys.
    The fact is i can't upload any picture using the app, i thought it was a problem due to my sideload operation before but now the official app is still having the problem. Do you have any solutions ? And btw i'm using a Q10.

Thanks.
    Firstly, obviously you are on a Q10 (posting in Q10 forum)...

Secondly, you should post any questions relating to iGrann in the official iGrann thread...

Now, did you delete the beta version before you downloaded from BlackBerry World? Trying to share to FB or Twitter when uploading?

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    01-27-14 08:45 PM
    Hi, thank you for answering, i can add pictures on fb or twitter and no i didn't delete b�ta before uploading is that a issue ?

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 02:37 AM
    I have the same problem, I can't upload photos on Igrann through direct or share function. Phone is 3 days old and I haven't used any other sideload applications.
    02-01-14 05:57 PM
    Try deleting iGrann and reinstall it.

Keep The Faith ? BlackBerry Q10 ?
    02-01-14 06:06 PM
    Hey @Desifly did you end up fixing this problem?

I'm having issues as well. I've gone on other devices, wiped my device, used instagram and igrann. nothing works.

the only issue is posting photos. I've uploaded one photo from igrann since then, nothing works.
    02-16-14 05:54 AM
    Hello guys ,

i Found out a solution , first of all when you download your app , you got the security issues like , this app will have access to your files , camera , etc... and maybe you guys have unchecked it so what you do now is go to your settings > app manager > Go to the Application Permissions screen to change permissions for individual apps, and then change your app permission and check the boxes and rerun your iGrann and go to your profile > edit profile then upload your photos and enjoy

03-20-14 01:52 AM