absolutely not too late to buy a Q10!! load of people here are saying they're new to Q10 and that they got their's a month ago, and I hate to sound like a broken record but so did I!

its not too late to buy one, you can find unlocked Q10's on many websites so there is no problem there. but if BB is right for you...? nobody can answer that!
    I advise looking up some tutorials and walk-throughs of the phone, on youtube of here on crackberry. Gives you an overall feel of the phone.

good luck!!
    04-28-14 07:44 PM
    How hard is it to replace the midframe, ebay has gold, silver, red and rose gold available... was thinking silver or rose gold.

... sorry we are getting off topic.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 07:45 PM
    How hard is it to replace the midframe, ebay has gold, silver, red and rose gold available... was thinking silver or rose gold.

... sorry we are getting off topic.

Posted via CB10
    Pretty easy. I did mine in about 20 min. All it takes is a little patience.

Is it too late to buy Q10?-photo.jpg

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 09:34 PM
    Hi all

I have got my q10, although it's a second hand from a user, he also is a bb fan. I bought it and change the part of it.

This is what I've done, I'm loving it.
    Attachment 264642

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    Oh I'd like to do that, where did you get that key pad and how did you do it?

Posted from BlackBerry Q10 / CB10
    04-28-14 11:57 PM
    Ebay has frames, keyboards and complete sets for various prices. A silver frame is less than 20$ and is nice to see that pic as an example... I love the black but it's nice to know that I can get a new look for not that much money and it's not a bulk adding case etc. I hate cases.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 10:13 AM
    Live the present If you're always waiting for what the future will bring you, well, life goes on and nothing makes sense. Go get your Q10... You deserve it!

I bought one 4 days ago...
    Money Soldiers likes this.
    04-29-14 10:27 AM
    I bought mine today after reading review on crackberry. I think people here are extremely helpful. I got a bbpin and msged that person just to ask his personal view after he bought q10 and he was sweet enough to help me with his feedbacks and wished me luck in buying q10. Waiting for mine to be delivered. Thanks all here. Would be in touch with you guys to stay updated and share my opinions.
    04-30-14 04:01 AM
    Oh I'd like to do that, where did you get that key pad and how did you do it?

Posted from BlackBerry Q10 / CB10
    I bought everything on taobao.com it's a Chinese website. I think you also can get it on eBay

My blackberry I'd is [email protected] you can find me on bbm.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    04-30-14 04:28 AM
83 ... 234