So I have been frustrated by my inability to sideload android apps like Instagram, Pinterest, Spotify, Netflix and Pandora! So I decided to look up their URL in the Browzer and found Insta, Pinterest and Pandora extremely successful! So I thought I would share my discovery for any of you who have found yourself in my position!!

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 11:56 PM
    The browser can do a lot if you are missing apps.

But, if you can sideload go here for .BAR files:

Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Android Apps :: Android APP Store � Blackberry Playbook & Z10 and Q10 Apps

You will find Instagram, Pinterest, Pandora, and Netflix all there.
    06-12-13 01:08 AM
    I'm not quite clear what you're saying. Are you using the browser versions of these apps? Cause you can sideload Instagram, Pinterest and Netflix. Not sure about the others.
    06-12-13 01:09 AM
    I'm not quite clear what you're saying. Are you using the browser versions of these apps? Cause you can sideload Instagram, Pinterest and Netflix. Not sure about the others.
    I couldn't sideload, for some reason it didn't work I tried everything! So for me it worked accessing them through the browser, like if I was on a computer!

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 01:26 AM
    Look for an app called Apollo. It pulls your Pandora account info and play lists. Pintrest worms great via web lime you said. Instagram needs to be side loaded in order to upload photos.

The browser has done wonders for me with web apps that I just add to home screen so I get the app icon for it as well.

Posted via CB10
    faythee likes this.
    06-12-13 03:11 AM
    I'd just like to share that I personally always use websites instead of apps if at all possible anyway. The reasons are:

1) Most websites give the same functionality of their app alternative.

2 ) Apps waste precious storage space.

3) They cause unnecessary battery drain while running in the background or even in some cases when you think it's closed.

4) They usually come with data mining and require access to various features and data on your phone causing privacy concerns.

5) If not written correctly, they can cause your whole phone to lag, crash, reboot, and in some rare cases can render your phone completely inoperative.

So I say, no thanks. You can keep your app for that off my phone!
    06-12-13 03:36 AM
    Look for an app called Apollo. It pulls your Pandora account info and play lists. Pintrest worms great via web lime you said. Instagram needs to be side loaded in order to upload photos.

The browser has done wonders for me with web apps that I just add to home screen so I get the app icon for it as well.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks sooo much!! Do you know any Spotify app tricks?

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 11:24 AM
    Thanks sooo much!! Do you know any Spotify app tricks?

Posted via CB10
    Don't have any work around for spotify but Rdio which is a similar service someone did create a web based player for it and they are working on a BB10 app.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 12:44 AM
    ebay and First Direct bank are good via the browser.
    06-19-13 01:35 AM