Does not work. Or even appear?

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 10:56 PM
    How does it not work?

What do you mean by saying it doesn't "even appear"?

Would love to help, just confused by your post.
    02-12-14 11:02 PM
    I purchased Tilt and downloaded it. I see a Tilt icon and nothing happens when I Open it. No colors no nothing

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 11:22 PM
    Thanks for your interest. I downloaded TILT app from BB World and it installed an icon with multi color bars on my Q10. When I open the app, a company logo appears that says Refocus Labs but does nothing. There are no directions. There is no action.
    02-13-14 06:42 AM
    Here also does not work.
    02-13-14 06:49 AM
    I have the same problem, was in contact with the developer, thinks it might be due to the fact that I'm on 10.1, said they will address the issues in the next update.

Posted on my BlackBerry Q10, because I'm so Bloody Special.
    02-13-14 07:32 AM
    Works for me! Just to make sure... you guys are tilting your phone up, right?

Posted with my Q10!
    Ben1232 likes this.
    02-13-14 08:37 AM
    I'm in the same boat! Shows a pic of a tower and then shut down! Like really -__-

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 08:47 AM
    For the record, I am tilting my Q10 on its axis vertically horizontally at varying degrees of downright upright. I'm trying to fix it so I don't have to spend $100's to get my $2 back.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 09:13 AM
    I heard back from the App Developer who said they would be sending an Update in a couple of days. They also suggested that I install 10.2 which is readily available as a leak if I want. I have decided to level out and wait for the fix.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 05:18 AM
    I heard back from the App Developer who said they would be sending an Update in a couple of days. They also suggested that I install 10.2 which is readily available as a leak if I want. I have decided to level out and wait for the fix.

Posted via CB10
    Still rocking 10.1 huh? When the update released for your carrier, you're gonna be overwhelmed!

Posted with my Q10!
    02-14-14 09:05 AM
    I'm on Sprint, I won't be overwhelmed, i'll be in shock if it happens before the end of the year.

KarlS likes this.
    02-14-14 11:49 AM
    Hurry up and wait reminds me of when I was in the US Army. I waited for a year to get the Q10 (which I told BlackBerry to build 2 years ago). This TILT thing is not a serious need. I just like having stuff that apple doesn't. I've got the Blackberry Blues and lovin it.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 12:27 PM
    Tilt works for me. I'm able to see all the colors.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 12:35 PM
    Hey CranBerry! Do you have 10.2 ?

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 04:08 PM
    Tilt is working on 10.1, update available now, really pleased with how quick the developer responded to issues.

02-17-14 07:27 AM
    To test, swipe down from the top and tap the \. That turns off the tilt feature and shows you all bars on the screen.

Download BlackBerry Virtual Expert. Tap Tests, Choose A Test, Accelerometer. Make sure it's working. If not, press and hold the lock button until you get the red LED to force a hard reset. Test again when it starts up.

By the way, I just now got an update to Tilt in BlackBerry World.
    02-17-14 07:38 AM
    Tilt got updated, but I think the only update was adding 10.1 support.

My new issue with tilt is that it's location is consistently 12hours old, refreshing tilt won't update it, nor will a device reboot. The funny thing is that the weather shows for the right place/time.

Not sure if this is the way its designed, but I can't tap into the locations they show, weather, or battery status bars. Only calendar, news and the tap to add note bars are actionable, anyone else experiencing the same?

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 09:56 AM
    Anyone else pretty disappointed in this app?

The battery temp is displayed in Celsius, when Fahrenheit is selected. (tapping it does nothing, I would think a tap should bring you to device monitor)

The location is always 30 minutes behind where I am, even when I hit refresh. (tapping it does nothing, should probably bring up foursquare or maps)

The weather works well, except that tapping it doesn't do anything, should either bring up the site tilt gets the info from, or bring up your chosen weather app)

The calendar part works pretty much flawlessly, sometimes I notice that if I don't have anything upcoming in the next few days, it will display a calendar appointment from the past.

Changed the news source, but it still pulls news from yahoo. (here the tapping works to bring you to the site, albeit yahoo, not the source I changed it to)

I guess I just expected more from a native app. It seems like this app does little communication with the rest of the OS.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 07:35 AM
    Anyone else pretty disappointed in this app?

The battery temp is displayed in Celsius, when Fahrenheit is selected. (tapping it does nothing, I would think a tap should bring you to device monitor)

The location is always 30 minutes behind where I am, even when I hit refresh. (tapping it does nothing, should probably bring up foursquare or maps)

The weather works well, except that tapping it doesn't do anything, should either bring up the site tilt gets the info from, or bring up your chosen weather app)

The calendar part works pretty much flawlessly, sometimes I notice that if I don't have anything upcoming in the next few days, it will display a calendar appointment from the past.

Changed the news source, but it still pulls news from yahoo. (here the tapping works to bring you to the site, albeit yahoo, not the source I changed it to)

I guess I just expected more from a native app. It seems like this app does little communication with the rest of the OS.

Posted via CB10
    I have the same problem with the news feed. I don't need to see what Kim K is wearing to make her huge **** look less like cottage cheese. Has any one figured out how to make your chosen news feed stick with this app?
    03-31-14 10:14 AM
    I'm glad it was offered for free and I didn't pay for it, that's for sure. I really don't see the point of this app. It just gives you information that you already have elsewhere in your phone but with a really annoying animation that requires you hold your phone at a awkward angle. It doesn't stay disabled when turned off either.

Posted via Z10
    03-31-14 10:51 AM
    It isn't working right for me either. I can't get it to display more than 1 bar.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 03:38 PM
    Well, your news feed has to be a RSS....try that. also, send a message to the developer. They are VERY responsive!
    eldricho likes this.
    03-31-14 03:46 PM
    Count me in the "I don't get it" category. I got it free today, but I really don't see myself using it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have to leave the app open (not just as an active tile, but actually open) for tilt to work. Also no messaging notifications at all? That's what I'd like to tilt to see. Useless news and weather? No thanks. If I'm missing something, please enlighten me.
    03-31-14 08:22 PM
    I got mine for free and working perfectly as of now.
    03-31-14 08:29 PM
33 12