To the OP - It is a major jump in screen size. It's also awesomely more portable. I think getting a device not many other people have is also a psychological boost; it is. People will ask you "what the hell is that?" Have your finest smirk ready. Everyone and their mother has an iPhone or a galaxy. BlackBerry is your mistress. Unpredictable, unusual, understated.

Posted via CB10
    I love the way you stated that!! I am thinking it is a good pick. I might be getting a new work phone thus no more nokia 928 and should be able to choose any phone currently available on VZW so I would most likely get a galaxy or new motorola or htc idk lol either way I am trying to get a hold of a BB Q10 as soon as humanly possible. I like the smaller size and physical keyboard as I only seem to be using my phone lately for email and texting.
    09-05-13 11:15 PM
    Yes there is visual voicemail.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-13 05:58 AM
    I've been searching all over my area at non corporate stores and no one in a say 250 miles radius has a Q10 in stock! I dont care what color I get I just cant believe no one has them. Ive found Q10 online at Sams Club for $69 and Radio Shack for $99 anyone else found one cheaper online or any retailer that might have one on hand?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
    09-06-13 05:37 PM
    You mean you wanr a 600dollar paperweight? Vs something that is actually useful?
    Wow jusr wow
    Crackberry is tethered to bbry servers meaninf if crackberry goes down so does your phone as far as email bbm and Internet
    android is open source and not tethered to a server
    really the phone lags?
    You packing your phone with big movies? Your phones will do that no matter what you do
    You can get a 64 gig microsd card for 50bucks
    I say bb10 lags even worse and its not a pick up and go
    billions have already rejected it
    10s of millions buy the s4
    When are you going to leave?
    Everything I have seen you post is pure garbage.
    Example: "BlackBerry makes you pay for signing keys, don't make apps for them."
    beamolite likes this.
    09-06-13 05:50 PM
    Got my White Q10 this morning. :-) loving it so far. It's definitely different than the S4 but I will get used to it in no time.

Posted via CB10
    scrapmetal58 and si_chindo like this.
    09-07-13 07:02 PM
    Got my White Q10 this morning. :-) loving it so far. It's definitely different than the S4 but I will get used to it in no time.

Posted via CB10
    Grats!!! After a couple months report back. And try 10.2

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    09-07-13 07:10 PM
    Grats!!! After a couple months report back. And try 10.2

I will and thank you. I am having an issue with my calendar...I have subscribed Google Calendars and they aren't showing up when I signed into my Gmail account. Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 07:25 PM
    I will and thank you. I am having an issue with my calendar...I have subscribed Google Calendars and they aren't showing up when I signed into my Gmail account. Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    Same here. Calendar is not showing. Use desktop mode in browser and it will appear.

Z10 any day
    09-07-13 07:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    Try going to Settings - Accounts - Add Account then choose Advanced and then Gmail. You may have to do it twice to get the calendar as well.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 09:40 PM
    I use touchdown for my work email. I hate to give my work control of my phone. I'm a little paranoid, I'm okay with Obama taking a look at my phone thou.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 09:46 PM
    Try going to Settings - Accounts - Add Account then choose Advanced and then Gmail. You may have to do it twice to get the calendar as well.

Posted via CB10
    It says the account is already added when I do this. I have tried with the CalDav and Gmail options. Am I doing it wrong?

Posted via CB10
    09-07-13 11:18 PM
    So you can't see any of your google calendars? Have you checked your calendar app? Open calendar and swipe down, tap Manage and if they are there make sure they are checked. Check the Settings as well in Calendar (you can set your calendar colours here, as well). Also, in Settings - Accounts, what do you see under Gmail? Mine, for example, says email and calendar. If it still does not work, I would log on to Google Calendar on the browser and check their settings, something may be turned off or improperly set.
    Have you checked for a software update? Settings - Software Update.

Best of luck.
    09-08-13 12:26 AM
    So you can't see any of your google calendars? Have you checked your calendar app? Open calendar and swipe down, tap Manage and if they are there make sure they are checked. Check the Settings as well in Calendar (you can set your calendar colours here, as well). Also, in Settings - Accounts, what do you see under Gmail? Mine, for example, says email and calendar. If it still does not work, I would log on to Google Calendar on the browser and check their settings, something may be turned off or improperly set.

Best of luck.
    I sync Mail, Contacts, Calendar when I go in and look. I tried deleting the account and adding CalDav alone then email but that wouldn't work. I didn't know about the top settings at the top on the calendar! The calendars below the main account don't show up.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 12:40 PM
    If it works, why not?

You'll may miss some apps, but if you crave a physical keyboard, you can't go wrong.

Life is short; enjoy your technology!
    09-08-13 05:44 PM

Best of luck.
    Found a fix!!! Www.google.com/calendar/syncselect then select the check mark in whichever boxes you want to see in your calendar and it took 5-10 min for Cal to sync and they were there!

Posted via CB10
    scrapmetal58 likes this.
    09-08-13 06:09 PM
    Hi
    I would start by saying i am so glad i found this post. I am exactly going through the same conundrum ... I have an s4 love it but i have big hands and type a lot and typing is good on the s4 but not crisp, plus the battery is iffy especially if your on mobile data . I am considering getting a q10 but need a firm opinion regarding the battery life and how much can it bare... Looking forward to hear from you guys... Thanks
    I'll provide my first full day battery stats from what I can tell. Charged full off of charger at 9am as of now (605pm) I am at 65% minus being plugged in to my mac for Link setup. I'm impressed. I hope it gets even better. My S4 battery wasn't bad at all but I love the size of the Q10 it is exactly what I was craving. Plus it's white and no one else has white. :-)

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 06:12 PM
    I have several blackberry devices for long time. I finally have BB Q10 and love it. I tried to switch to G 4s and wow it was amazing, many apps and neat and big! The reason why I switched is because I need video phone for relay service. P3, Z5, and Ntouch apps. i can communication with relay service for deaf that BB doesnt provide at all. What a shame!

BUT>>> i played all night and next day it bothered me that G 4s is too big to hold in hands and I have no heart to have it!! I am surprised so went back to the store and get my BB Q10 BACK!!!! I AM LOYAL TO IT AND I CANT COMMUNICATE THROUGH RELAY SERVICE. WHAT A BUMMED! i HOPE VIDEO PHONE (VP) WILL MAKE A NEW APPS FOR BLACKBERRY BY DEVELOPER SOONER OR LATER!!! PRAY PRAY PRAY! BLACKBERRY IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND QUALITY DEVICE. PERFECT SIZE IN MY HAND AND EASY TO HOLD IT. IT IS MY BABE!! gRIN.

To the OP I don't think you will like the Q10 if you have an S4.

I think once you go big nice Sammy screen you can't go back. It's a one time jump I believe.

09-08-13 07:45 PM
    I saw google play have p3 (purple communcation) and ntouch (by sorenson) for deaf relay service. I wonder who i can contact with developer and request to make one of those for blackberry? If you know anything or help, i would appreciate and would contact them. Amen!
    Enjoy new bb 10!
    09-08-13 07:49 PM
    Congrats!

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 01:04 AM
    The battery on the Q10 is far better than the iPhone 5 battery. I haven't owned a recent Android device, but based on past experience and anectdotal information I think you could expect the Q to be better by a wide margin than any Android based phone---at least from a battery life perspective. I often go two full days without charging my Q with moderate usage. Even with heavy usage I would be shocked if you could put a Q10 battery into the red zone in one day. If you get one and are OCD about your power usage you can do like a lot of people do and get a battery pack to carry along. I have used mine only once and now it functions as a charger after I swap batteries.

Hi
    I would start by saying i am so glad i found this post. I am exactly going through the same conundrum ... I have an s4 love it but i have big hands and type a lot and typing is good on the s4 but not crisp, plus the battery is iffy especially if your on mobile data . I am considering getting a q10 but need a firm opinion regarding the battery life and how much can it bare... Looking forward to hear from you guys... Thanks
    09-13-13 07:30 AM
70 123