Crackberry is tethered to bbry servers meaninf if crackberry goes down so does your phone as far as email bbm and Internet
    android is open source and not tethered to a server
    really the phone lags?
    You packing your phone with big movies? Your phones will do that no matter what you do
    What? Crackberry.com tethered to bb's servers? I've never heard of such a thing... please enlighten us.
    I say bb10 lags even worse and its not a pick up and go
    billions have already rejected it
    10s of millions buy the s4
    Bb10 is smoother than s4 imo. and no billions have not rejected it. They just do not know about it.

Really hope u r just joking or even just purposefully being a troll because u sound crazyyyy.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 08:39 AM
    You mean you wanr a 600dollar paperweight? Vs something that is actually useful?
    Wow jusr wow
    Crackberry is tethered to bbry servers meaninf if crackberry goes down so does your phone as far as email bbm and Internet
    android is open source and not tethered to a server
    really the phone lags?
    You packing your phone with big movies? Your phones will do that no matter what you do
    You can get a 64 gig microsd card for 50bucks
    billions have already rejected it
    10s of millions buy the s4
    I've been reading a lot about the S4 lagging etc. Not on here either on Android forums.
    09-01-13 08:40 AM
    Lol how do you guys afford so many phones? I had a pearl in 2008, a bold 9700 since then till my z10 at the start of this year....

Posted via CB10
    Buy a new one and sell old one for more :-) works well since I havent used it a lot and its new enough there demand etc.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
    that_maynard likes this.
    09-01-13 09:14 AM
    I am currently using the Galaxy s4 myself, but switching over to the Q10. While I love the S4 and all its glorious features i truly have no use for them. The 5 inch display is a beautiful thing but I don't consume a lot of media on my phone except for the occasional picture or video posted on facebook. I do use my phone for email, text, talk, Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, play a little music or listen to a podcast on the drive to work and home and I play a little game every now and then while waiting on the wife to finish shopping. I believe the trade off of all the features and the 5 inch display are well worth the physical keyboard and "The Hub". and cant wait to get my hands on the Q10.
    sergey_IL and rscott016 like this.
    09-01-13 09:21 AM
    Lol how do you guys afford so many phones? I had a pearl in 2008, a bold 9700 since then till my z10 at the start of this year....

Posted via CB10
    eBay helps my purchasing problems. Sell my old ones.
    rscott016 likes this.
    09-01-13 09:39 AM
    You really need to do your research before you post. BB10 Has zero lag. If Crackberry goes down your phone will continue to operate. You need to try a BB10 device before you comment on it. The s4 lags a lot. so does the s3.
    09-01-13 09:49 AM
    Before I got my Q10 I was wondering if getting a S4 instead. Some things that made me choose the Q10.

1) It was cheaper than the S4.
    2) The keyboard.
    3) all I do on the s4 I could do it on the Q10.
    4) I had a Galaxy S2 i9100, if I upgraded to a S4 I would have been the same thing for me, just more battery.
    5) I knew I was not going to use all of it's features, like people in commercials do.
    6) The OS in the Blackberry is magnificent.

I've been using my Q10 for 22 days so far, the moment I learned how to sideload apps, all those regrets of not having a galaxy because of apps are gone. I'm very sattisfied.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 10:04 AM
    Before I got my Q10 I was wondering if getting a S4 instead. Some things that made me choose the Q10.

1) It was cheaper than the S4.
    2) The keyboard.
    3) all I do on the s4 I could do it on the Q10.
    4) I had a Galaxy S2 i9100, if I upgraded to a S4 I would have been the same thing for me, just more battery.
    5) I knew I was not going to use all of it's features, like people in commercials do.
    6) The OS in the Blackberry is magnificent.

I've been using my Q10 for 22 days so far, the moment I learned how to sideload apps, all those regrets of not having a galaxy because of apps are gone. I'm very sattisfied.

Posted via CB10
    Cheaper? Aren't they both $199.99?

09-01-13 11:43 AM
    Time to go to school.

I assume by 'Crackberry' you meant BlackBerry, formerly known as Research in Motion. If you want to dog someone, at least get their name right. Facts would help too, but I'll address that later.

Did you know that BB10 does not require BIS anymore, in most places (and in the places it does, it's a carrier requirement?) So all data is now routed through carriers, and not BB's data centers--just like your precious Android and other platforms. Hell, you don't even need a data plan any more, if you don't want to get one.

really the phone lags?
    I should have stopped reading here, when you equated device storage with processing capability/RAM. Maybe if you would have led with this sentence, I would have.

???
    09-01-13 01:05 PM
    I would have an S4 right now if the Q10 didn't exist. But the once BlackBerry goes down I'll get the S5 or S6. Hopefully they will get an hdmi out port by then. A life saver when traveling with my Q10 and 64gig card.

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    Why are you so sure that BlackBerry will go down? I still think that the management board will be capable of maintaining the brand/os/quality and services even if they will have to be acquired by another company.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 02:55 PM
    I live in dominican republic. I bought it at like 17,000 pesos (around 400$US) without contract. Bought it brand new from some dude on a website.

The S4 here is around the 20,000-24,000 pesos (500-600$US)

Q10 - 10.2.0.1443
    09-01-13 03:56 PM
    Anyone used the Mobile Hotspot on Q10? I forgot to mention that is something that I use a lot on the S4.
    09-01-13 05:00 PM
    1. Group text messages are available
    You sure? I can't create a group contacts.

Z10 any day
    09-01-13 06:01 PM
    Distribution groups are absolutely not available as part of the OS, only 3rd part apps. You can send group messages as long as you enter each contact individually
    09-01-13 06:22 PM
    You sure? I can't create a group contacts.

Z10 any day
    You can't create groups yet but u can have messages with Dif ppl in the convo I think...

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 09:27 PM
    Could anyone post a screen shot of the calendar?

09-02-13 03:10 PM
    You really need to do your research before you post. BB10 Has zero lag. If Crackberry goes down your phone will continue to operate. You need to try a BB10 device before you comment on it. The s4 lags a lot. so does the s3.
    Unfortunately I have had lag on my Q10, my i5 doesn't have problems. I have done a few speed tests and while the Q10 is a lot snapper than its past predecessors it does have a little bit of lag. All devices will time and again.
    09-02-13 09:53 PM
    U can transfer ur contacts pics and calendr to q10 via device switch app. It can support upto 64 gb card and has 16 gb internal storage. And you can directly save the camera pics to calender. Camera is great and calendar gives u the information in a very nice way. If u travel a lot u'll love BlackBerry remember. I switched from note 2 to q10 and am quite satisfied

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 02:31 AM
    Stay with your s4! BBM is on its way there! LOL!

Z10 any day
    09-03-13 02:49 AM
    To the OP I don't think you will like the Q10 if you have an S4.

I think once you go big nice Sammy screen you can't go back. It's a one time jump I believe.

Posted via Q10 using CB10
    Went from Note to Q10. Best decision ever. A big screen is good, if you watch things all the time or play a lot of games. Barring that it is a waste. Ability to type far exceeds the benefits of a big screen. All my friends have samy and a few are really taken by the physical keyboard.
    09-03-13 03:11 AM
    Went from Note to Q10. Best decision ever. A big screen is good, if you watch things all the time or play a lot of games. Barring that it is a waste. Ability to type far exceeds the benefits of a big screen. All my friends have samy and a few are really taken by the physical keyboard.
    I watch a few things here and there mainly watch espn and football games, which is pry the reason I gothought 20-30gb data a month lol. I need to make sure that my work vpn software is compatible to make a soft token on bb10.

09-03-13 04:43 AM
    is Visual Voicemail available on Q10?
    09-03-13 08:15 PM
    is Visual Voicemail available on Q10?
    The Q10 is capable of it, yes. Make sure your carrier offers VVM service for the Q10
    09-03-13 09:24 PM
    I'm using a SGS4, Z10 and now the Q10 as of today. The Z10 I quite like and tell people who ask me about it that it's a great phone with some slick features. The Samsung really is a great phone in that it's screen is beautiful, apps are a plenty and if you're into custom ROMs then you will never be dissapointed. The plastic that's used is not high end in my opinion and find is slipping out of my hands at the worst possible times but maybe that's just me. The Galaxy S 3 was even worse for that.

After moving to the Q10 I'm thinking that this screen is just to small. Not sure if I can go backwards on this. BB10 works pretty well but with such small real estate it feels exactly like the 9900 which was great in its day.

I would keep the SGS4 and pick up a Z10 second hand and try that out.

One last note about the Q10. The battery seems pretty good running stock 10.1.0.4633 the SGS4 has a battery with half the run time of the Q10.

Enjoy which ever one you land on.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 09:46 PM
    To the OP - It is a major jump in screen size. It's also awesomely more portable. I think getting a device not many other people have is also a psychological boost; it is. People will ask you "what the hell is that?" Have your finest smirk ready. Everyone and their mother has an iPhone or a galaxy. BlackBerry is your mistress. Unpredictable, unusual, understated.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 11:02 PM
70 123