Do these support Spotify? I've searched around online, but everything I found were threads and such from a year to two years ago saying that you could side load, but it was laggy, or something. I have a Note 4 on Verizon, and I have a Spotify premium account that I use daily, and other than browsing the Web and watching YouTube, I use it for Spotify at the gym and at home. Sorry if this has been asked recently and I overlooked it.
    05-03-15 08:03 PM
    I use Spotify. Downloaded to my Q10 via Snap. . I'm not a huge user, but it works fine for me.
    05-03-15 09:27 PM
    The is no native version of Spotify for BlackBerry 10 devices but you can install the Android version through the Amazon App Store.
    Some people have had problems with the keyboard on the Q10, so I'd be wary of buying a used one.
    Have you considered buying a new Q5 which is very similar to the Q10 and has been selling recently for around $100?
    The Urban Brewer likes this.
    05-03-15 09:28 PM
    The is no native version of Spotify for BlackBerry 10 devices but you can install the Android version through the Amazon App Store.
    Some people have had problems with the keyboard on the Q10, so I'd be wary of buying a used one.
    Have you considered buying a new Q5 which is very similar to the Q10 and has been selling recently for around $100?
    I have not, but only because I didn't really know about the q5. I will look into that, thanks! I'm really wanting to try it out to get a feel for BlackBerry again. I really like the idea of the Classic, but would hate to sell my Note 4 and then hate the Classic, so I'm really looking to get one so I can be re-introduced to see if it's something I'd want long term. I'm sure the Classic and Q5/Q10 are different, but the OS is similar, if I'm not mistaken?
    05-03-15 09:59 PM
    I have two Q10 - both bought used. And the external battery charger and 2 spare batteries.

Snap will load Android Spotify. It is OK - if Blackberry would just give Spotify, Medscape and Kindle some free programmers and support, I'd happily never load another droid app.

Hey John, why don't you write some native code!

Posted via CB10
    05-04-15 08:29 AM
    I use spotify, slacker radio and songza on the Q10 with no issues. I like the phone a lot except for the glitchy keyboard so I would consider the Classic or Q5 instead.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-15 08:13 PM
    Do these support Spotify? I've searched around online, but everything I found were threads and such from a year to two years ago saying that you could side load, but it was laggy, or something. I have a Note 4 on Verizon, and I have a Spotify premium account that I use daily, and other than browsing the Web and watching YouTube, I use it for Spotify at the gym and at home. Sorry if this has been asked recently and I overlooked it.
    Amazon appstore, listen to it almost everyday without a problem. Enjoy if you decide to purchase and switch to one.

Posted with a BlackBerry Q10, Australia
    05-04-15 09:03 PM