Okay.... so last night I left my phone off the charger for the first time ever. It was fully charged when I went to bed (left it charge during SNF). Went to bed figuring it would be fine. Woke up this morning to a dead phone.
    I've been having to restart the phone 3-4 times a week to help this. From previous discussions here we know it's an app runninig, I just don't know which one. I don't run anything such as FB or any apps. I've never even downloaded an app. Is there a way to tell which app is running? I plan on calling my Verizon rep this morning to see what my options are to get rid of the phone, at this point it's causing me serious issues.
    09-23-13 07:07 AM
    Do you have any sideloaded apps? If so, probably that. I use Task Manager from BB World to kill those processes if they stay running. There is also Advanced Task Killer you can sideload.

SQN100-1 10.2.0.1743 and STL100-3 10.2.0.1725
    09-23-13 07:22 AM
    Task manager only lists Android-based apps.

A true task manager is coming in 10.2.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 07:47 AM
    If you have not downloaded any apps, then download battery guru. It is the only battery app I would purchase. Then, look at your settings. Is the nfc radio on? Shut down your bt. Check your push setting on your email. I have 5 different accounts, it used to chew thru my battery until I set the push off and set the update to manual. You have several options there as well. I also turned off the lte, as it will also kill your battery if you are in a fringe coverage area. The speed difference is negligible. Good luck.

The information contained in this product / on this site is for information purposes only, and may not apply to your situation. The author, publisher, distributor and provider provide no warranty about the content or accuracy of content enclosed. Information provided is subjective. Keep this in mind when reviewing this guide. Neither the Publisher nor Author shall be liable for any loss of profit or any other commercial damages resulting from use of this guide. All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy, or any other implied or explicit purpose.
    09-23-13 07:56 AM