So I recently bought my first Blackberry device and am trying to figure out everything I can. Usually I can figure out most of the stuff by just playing around with the phone for a bit. The one thing I haven't been able to find an answer to though is wifi calling.

I can't seem to find the setting to turn off wifi calling on my T-Mobile Blackberry Q10. I don't want it. There's no wifi calling app listed in my apps like on other phones and I haven't been able to find it in the settings. I really would like to disable it as I don't need it. I have great T-Mobile signal where I live.

So I'd like to do one of two things...disable wifi calling entirely or disable the annoying notification I seem to get about once or twice per day encouraging me to use wifi calling. Can anyone help with that?

Also, is this feature on my phone because I got it from T-Mobile instead of shopblackberry or whatever? If I were to return this one and order a new Q10 from shopblackberry would wifi calling be excluded from that phone? I've been thinking of doing that anyway as I bought a refurbished unit from Tmo for $384 after my EIP is paid off. If it isn't included on the unlocked versions, that would probably be enough for me to immediately go out and do just that.
    05-13-14 03:06 AM
    This may help?

Just a Google search - not on TM and don't have wi-fi calling myself.
    Startswithaj likes this.
    05-13-14 03:15 AM
    Thanks! That app wasn't showing up on my phone until today, actually. Right after I posted this, I noticed there was a 4mb update. Wasn't sure what that was but now all of a sudden the wifi calling app was in my list of apps(is it called an app drawer on BB10?) along with a myaccount app. Felt stupid about posting this thread and was hoping there was a delete my thread option here. Sadly I don't see one.

Also, I tried Google and it kept leading me to threads/articles about people who want wifi calling. Should have known my answer would be on YouTube.
    Stwutter likes this.
    05-13-14 03:49 AM