Hey all. I got a BlackBerry Q10 a few months ago because I got sick of my iPhone 5s. I missed the real buttons! Anyway, I found that after a while I missed some of the perks of my iPhone so I had ATT switch me back. I've been wracking my brain trying to come up with an easier way than having to make an appointment and GO to ATT every time I simply want to switch phones. The only solution I found was to get a SIM adaptor from nano to micro when I want to go back to BlackBerry. Has anyone tried this?? Will it work? Adapters are really cheap so it seems too good to be true. Would I have to notify ATT of the switch? They don't make any changes to my plan, financially, when I switched back and forth before, I know that. And I realize I will have to turn OFF iMessage when I go back to BlackBerry. Is it that simple? I would really appreciate some answers!!
    03-09-15 12:17 AM
    You need to be careful with those adapters..... they can break your sim reader..... what I and others are doing is using one phone as main and the other on Hotspot.....

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 12:22 AM