Same problem on Q10. Turning off Cellular and using wifi it works fine. Not ideal, but saved throwing it against wall!

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 03:48 PM
    Been getting this error since updating to 10.2.0.1791.

Wondering if it might be carrier/market related. I'm on O2 in Ireland, but the version of 10.2 that was pushed down included bloatware for 2 UK carriers (EE and Orange if memory serves) - possible that BlackBerry World is crapping out due to not knowing what market to show?

Its annoying, but I can access & update my apps via the Games app (open the app, go to games, then use the three dots to Browse BlackBerry World) and I don't spend that much time browsing anyway since its a little bit depressing in there
    11-10-13 04:18 PM
    Looking up thread, could it be that the other users experiencing this possibly also be Q10 users in Ireland? Maybe that's our answer...

It was the "ah here now" in one users post and I can't quite put my finger on what the giveaway was for the other.
    11-10-13 04:23 PM
    Well well, I'm also O2 Ireland (I'm the OP)

Posted via CB10
    Paddysnapper likes this.
    11-11-13 03:11 PM
    I'm having this same issue too, I thought it would stop after a period of time but one month on it's still here, I'm with 02 in Ireland too but I'm using OS 10.2.0.424 on my Q10.
    11-11-13 06:32 PM
    Yep, 10.2.0.424 here too.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 06:06 PM
    Same here! Z10 just upgraded to 10.2.0.424. I'm on bill pay O2 Ireland. It was working before I updated to 10.2.
    Paddysnapper likes this.
    11-18-13 04:52 PM
    So, What will happen now ? We are expecting a feedback from Blackberry team. Blackberry World is not launching.
    11-20-13 08:53 AM
    It appears it is an O2 Ireland issue so it will take some brave soul to contact them. I followed the advice above and if you turn mobile network off it will connect through wifi only. Once you are in you can turn mobile network back on and it still works.
    Paddysnapper likes this.
    11-20-13 09:38 AM
    Exit the Blackberry world.
    Go to the music app.
    OR
    Go ot the Games app. Tap the games tab at the bottom (third tab).
    At the right bottom, you will notice three dots. Tap the dots
    Tap the option to enter the blackberry world. Wait until the screen is loaded
    Swipe right to Enter My World - > My Apps and Games.
    Tap the three dots again to check for updates.
    Install all the udates and close your App World.
    Try accessing the app world in the standard way. Everything must be fixed by now.
    11-27-13 08:02 PM
    Doesn't fix it. That lets me in, but when I use the BlackBerry world icon again later the problem is back

Posted via CB10
    11-28-13 09:26 AM
    had all the same issues what i did is tuned off network and connected only via wifi, then leaving bb world open went to setting>app manager>devincemanager> then shutdown blackberry world then turned my network back on and opened bb world and now it just works. I also registered on network before but wasnt working after.
    Umityasar Akin likes this.
    11-28-13 01:06 PM
    Yeah that works short term, and then the problem returns again. would be nice to have a fix

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 07:24 AM
    Hi, I have the same issue for a couiple of weeks already. I'm have a Z10 on the T-Mobile Netherlands network. Could it not be a Blackberry Appworld profile issue? Given that full resets and OS updates do not work. How could it be carrier related if I ahve the ame issues over wifi only?
    11-29-13 09:20 AM
    Hi, I have the same issue for a couiple of weeks already. I'm have a Z10 on the T-Mobile Netherlands network. Could it not be a Blackberry Appworld profile issue? Given that full resets and OS updates do not work. How could it be carrier related if I ahve the ame issues over wifi only?
    I have the same issue, Z10 on T-Mobile. Not working when using mobile data nor WiFi... until I remove my T-Mobile sim card (!!!). So I guess it is carrier-related after all. Maybe the OS detects the network operator when the sim card is present and adjust the Appworld profile accordingly and unfortunately there is some misconfiguration for T-Mobile NL?
    12-01-13 06:21 AM
    Same problem, the Netherlands, ben (t-mobile network).

I side loaded the old BlackBerry World version. Can't update to the new one, that will cause the problem again.

Also I noticed my BlackBerry World isn't update the Carousel and the features apps. I've seen 2 sets in 1 year, while my buddies have seen much and much more.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 08:49 AM
    http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar

Old bar for side loading

Posted via CB10
    12-01-13 10:35 AM
    Same problem, the Netherlands, Ben (t-mobile network).
    Switch to Simyo (KPN network) and the problems with Blackberry World are over
    12-23-13 04:35 AM
    Same problem on 10.2.0.1791 and using wifi only!

Posted from my BB Q10
    12-23-13 07:30 AM
    Hi guys,

I had a very similar issue and it appeared after I downloaded a couple of games and closed the b world while installation was in progress. After that I started BlackBerry World back up, I got the message you do. Tried a few things suggested here with no luck. My buddy who is a developer looked at the files and was pretty convinced this isn't a device issue. So we started trying to backtrack on everything. Uninstall recebt apps, just downloaded, connecting different ways. Finally we had a solution that worked for us.

We think this issue maybe caused by the content filter. Which explains why people are having issues with this even after even wiping the phone in the other countries.

Open music/games, go to app world. Refresh the world from the drop down menu. Open world same way again.

Go to content management from the menu and set it up. Then enable it for both content and apps. Enable it for app world as well. Exit and try launching it from the desktop icon. then go to content menu and turn it off.

Hopefully it fixes the issue for some of you at least.

I'm running 10.2 z30 on T-MOBILE in U.S.
    01-01-14 07:19 PM
    Sad news, doesn't work. I really believe it's carrier related, without sim it works...

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 09:19 AM
    I'm having this issue too. Was downloading a bunch of updates, which included an update to the Android runtime and other stuff. The update to the android runtime shows up as failed when I go in through Games, but when I go in directly via blackberry world I'm getting this error message too.

I also notice that when I'm in Blackberry World (got in via Games) that in the menu Games, Applications and My World work, but when I go to 'All' it says: 'Requested content not found'.

(On 10.2.0.424, O2 Ireland)
    01-11-14 03:55 PM
    Yet another O2 Ireland customer.

Why doesn't everyone on this thread who is affected and who is with O2 Ireland, tweet @O2Ireland now and ask about this?

I'll start the ball rolling now.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 02:50 PM
    Just updated to 10.2.1.537 (O2 ireland) and am surprised to find out that this problem is still there!
    01-29-14 05:23 AM
    I still have the same problem. Does someone have any idea on how to fix this?
    01-30-14 10:46 AM
75 123