Actually Fire Chest Backup does backup Remember notes, but it doesn't create a text version of all the notes all neatly organised in folders inside the Zip file.

Backup Pro does.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-14 07:16 PM
    Actually Fire Chest Backup does backup Remember notes, but it doesn't create a text version of all the notes all neatly organised in folders inside the Zip file.

Backup Pro does.

Posted via CB10
    What is the meaning of that..

Is there an App to backup Remember?-img_20140618_163824.png

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 08:42 AM
    Nice find. Will fix as I upload the next update of "Backup Pro" (with SMS/MMS backup!!!) in several minutes. Then will have to wait 24-48 hours for BlackBerry World to approve.
    06-18-14 03:07 PM
    Nice find. Will fix as I upload the next update of "Backup Pro" (with SMS/MMS backup!!!) in several minutes. Then will have to wait 24-48 hours for BlackBerry World to approve.
    RESPECT!!
    With all the news of recent app stores, I have nothing but salute and supports for your enthusiasm and supports towards bb10.

Thank you.

Posted via my Astro Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3175
    FireChestApps likes this.
    06-18-14 09:21 PM
    Perhaps I don't understand (I've never used Link yet) but why not just use BB Link to backup/restore Remember notes?
    12-15-14 06:12 PM
    There's an Evernote app.
    I've just came to realise this a few weeks ago.
    When you put it into the Evernote folder in Remember, and sync your Evernote account to your OS, it will sync all the notes in that folder to the cloud.
    This way whenever you wipe your device and log in to your Evernote account, it will re sync ALL the notes back into remember. Including folders.
    Back as it used to be.

Posted via Astro Z30STA100-2/10.3.1.1154
    12-15-14 06:35 PM
    I just want to thank FireChestApps for Backup Pro. I had been a BlackBerry user since '07 or '08 (Curve --> Storm (original) --> Tour --> Bold 9650 --> Bold 9930 --> Q10). When I switched from the 9930 to my Q10, the 350+ Memos that I had, were imported into the "Unfiled Entries" folder of Remember.

As Supa_Fly1 explained, unless the Memos/Tasks were saved into an Evernote folder from the getgo, they could not be later. After Chase and PNC no longer supported BB, I had to (very reluctantly) switch to another platform. I ended up with a Samsung Note 3 (now a Note 4) as the best compromise I could find for giving up my beloved BB keyboard (the Note series have the S-Pen stylus, which I love - I rarely use the touch screen, even on my Q10). I hadn't checked back here since a few months after the Q10's release date to look for a solution (at that time, the best there was, was to go into each note, copy the contents and paste into a new one to save into a folder that would be synced to Evernote). All this time I kept my Q10 until I could find a way to save all my Memos.

Long winded, sorry, but just wanted to say thank you and post here in case anyone else searches. Well, well worth the price for this single feature alone!
    01-17-15 07:46 PM
    You're welcome Sandra.
    02-14-15 09:15 AM
    Hey FireChestApps when I back up my remember notes will it also back up the voice notes(and notes with voice notes in them)? Will it work with Box?
    03-01-15 02:22 PM
    No. You need to make sure you backup the "Voice" folder too.

Yes. It will work with Box.
    03-02-15 08:07 AM
    No. You need to make sure you backup the "Voice" folder too.

Yes. It will work with Box.
    Will I be able to listen to the voice notes in the box site on my computer?

And then will I be able to download the voice notes and listen to them on my computer if I wish?

Thanks
    03-02-15 12:51 PM
    I use Backup Pro for my Q10, because my BlackBerry won't back up with link any more. You can select what parts of your device you want to back up, including Remember. I haven't had to restore anything so far, so I'm can't confirm that it works, but the app seems solid, and I'm quite sure my backup info is there for me if I need it.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 05:16 PM
    Will I be able to listen to the voice notes in the box site on my computer?

And then will I be able to download the voice notes and listen to them on my computer if I wish?

Thanks
    Yes, as long as the backup to Box is not encrypted.
    03-02-15 08:01 PM
    Thanks for the support.

Make sure you backup the important stuff regularly. At least every 2-3 weeks, and also after every update of the backup app itself.

The next update for Backup Pro should be available in a few days. It's finished and in thorough testing over several days.
    03-02-15 08:06 PM
    Hi, I have just used backup pro to save my remember data. Just a question. If my remember note, include words and pics, will it save the way it is?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 08:08 AM
    Yes it will. But you need to make sure that you also backup the images (or other files) that your Remember notes link to.
    03-03-15 09:00 AM
    Hey FireChestApps

If I move my voice notes to a folder in my SD card would I then be able to back up the voice files from my SD card to box?

And related to that can I also choose which folders from my SD card I want to back up to Box?

Thanks.
    03-03-15 09:25 AM
    Backup Pro will backup the folders from both the device and the SD card as per your selection in the backup panel when backing up. So if you have files in the "Documents" folder on your SD card and you do a backup of "Documents", it will backup the Document folders on both the device and the SD card. It will also remember which files came from which folder and restore exactly as they were. If you don't have the SD card when restoring it will create a sufolder within the Documents folder on the device and put your SD card files there.

Custom folders are coming in the update to follow next weeks update.
    Ritmod likes this.
    03-03-15 09:32 AM
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/39592932

This app has replaced Fire Chest Backup for my backup needs.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 09:46 AM
    "Backup Pro" has also replaced "Fire Chest Backup". Check out their website:

http://www.firechest.com/backupPro.html

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 02:55 PM
    "Backup Pro" has also replaced "Fire Chest Backup". Check out their website:
    Hi, for some reason I can't get Backup Pro to Backup and Restore the tasks from the Remember app from one device to another. It does show the load bar progressing and says backup completed, but the file shows 0/0. And, when I Restore to another device, the app stays blank. FYI, I have been using Backup Pro on my Z30 and Q10, both on 10.3.1.2243 (with the latest version of Backup Pro from the BB World on both).
    03-10-15 11:47 AM
    I am unable to reproduce this. Can you check the application permissions are all enabled for Backup Pro?
    03-10-15 11:52 PM
    An update is coming in the next few days with the option of non-compressed backup.
    03-10-15 11:53 PM
    I am unable to reproduce this. Can you check the application permissions are all enabled for Backup Pro?
    Yup, that was it. I had the Calendar permission ON, but not the Notebooks or Email. It is working fine now after I set them all to ON. Thanks for your help.
    03-11-15 06:16 AM
49 12